confused?

congrats 2 my winner and enjoy this chapter.xoxoxo

Tina's P.O.V.

i just dropped jaz off at day care cuz i needed tia and tamera.we have a mission 2 day and i want them there.you remember those kids that i meet after i beat up brittany.well they r coming too.we hang out alot kiera has become like my best friend and kinda so has kenny.im kinda suspicious of division and i wanted 2 talk 2 jacob about it cuz he is really close 2 nathan.i heard so rummers that nathan is jacobs uncle but i planned 2 ask him now cuz i called him downstairs 2 talk bout it.

me:hey i wanted 2 ask u somethinds

jacob:anything

me:well ummm is nathan ure uncle

jacob:......

me:jacob?

jacob:how did u find out

me:rumors

jacob:well yeah and i know where u are going with this convo so im just gonna transfer it 2 u(putting hand on her head)

Jacob's P.O.V.

well the foutune teller was right was right about this...i bet she was right about everything else.she found out about my uncle and that division was a bad place.2 b honest i dint know either that division was a bad place but the foutune teller was right...i didnt want 2 belive her cuz of what else she told me...it would break her heart.i found out transfering messages was easier than talking.it goes quicker.i didnt tell her about the foutune teller or what she said.i dont want her knowing because it will change our future.whats worse it that i know our future and i cant change it 2 make it better because it will efect alot.i was finished.

me:so

tina:well then...what u gone do

me:what nikita did

tina:w/a child!?!?!?!?!?

me:what u want 2 do we cant stay here at division we will die or got 2 jail 4 ever

tina:ure right so lets start now.

me:k

tina:imm call the other,can u find out how 2 get our chips out

me:i dont have 1

tina:no way!!!!!!!cool,how did u do it doesnt nathan think u still have 1

me:well long ago i wanted 2 go 2 this party and if i was missing i knew he would find me by th chip

tina:(laughing)omg 2 funny

me:yeah well go call while i get the stuff 2 get ures out

tina:k(calling the others)

i got the stuff and started the surgery.she was screaming but not loud.i tried 2 calm her cuz i knew it hurt.been there done that!when iwas finished it programed it 2 say good spots and evertytime they checked 2 c where she was she would know and we can get there quick.when i was done we got the others and did the same thing.then we planned 2 get this manison 4 us 2 stay in.most stuff was planned and we were about 2 go rouge!i got jaz and we told her we were moving and she excepted w/a simple nod.c thats y i love this child,no quwstions asked.it was late so i put jaz 2 bed and went 2 sleep 2.

HEY GUYS UDK HOW TIRED I AM RIGHT NOW SO BUT...THE TITLE IS CINFUSED CUZ I WANTED U 2 ASK BOUT THE FOUTUNE TELLER.WHAT A TWIST DID YALL LIKE IT!WELL BYE AND I MIGHT NOT PUT 1 UP TOM. CUZ ILL BE IN NORTH CAROLINA.AND RAYS GIRL WILL COME SOON.NIGHT #MINDLESS