no you can't

hey guys i was trying 2 put a chapter up everyday but the first day i was busy and the second i was lazy.sooooooo im sorry but here is the next part.

Tina's pov

i told them why he was strangleing that man in the ally.i told them everything that has happened since then and the whole time a talked they had this expression that made me really uncomfortable.when i was finished they looked at each other then back at me like i was crazy.

tia:hunny u know what we have 2 do

me:yeah drop it

tamera:ure only younger than me by 2 years so u cant be that stupid

me:U WILL NOT VANQUISH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tia:u know we have 2

me:no we dont!

tia:yes we do now we are taking u on your first mission 2 day and you need 2 get ready

me:stop chaneing the subject u WILL not touch him and im going on a mission w/HIM 2day

i got up and walked out the room toward the door.i left and went 2 my our room 2 find prince on youtube watching mindless takeover episode 76.he was saying this corny joke "what did the ocean say to the sand?...........nothing it just keep on waving!"i bust out laughing and he turned around and looked imbarrased.i walked up to him and gave him a hug.he kissed me and i kissed back.i deepened the kiss and he stuck his tong in my mouth.i added my tong and the danced 2gether.soon we were on the bed naked and out of breath.i rolled over and looked at the clock.

me:if we r going we need 2 leave now

prince:ok

we got out of bed and got ready 4 the mission.we packed tons and tons of money.i put on my disquise and backed all the other out fits i needed.i was going to be a flight atendent so no1 knew who i really was.prince was just some guy that would be on the plane but i gave him a hat changed a few features magicly.we got about a block away from the airport when i got out and walked the rest of the way.i walked threw the front door with a little suit case and my uniform and walked on the plane w/the other flight atendents.i saw prince get on the plane and no fans noticed him!the rest was smooth sailing.

HEY JBOO HERE

WELL SORRY IT WAS SHORT CUZ TOMORROW I WANT 2 PUT UP THE WHOLE MISSION CUZ THERES A SUPRISE COMING UP SO BE READY.THE VIDEO UP THERE IS TRUE AND IT IS CALLED:MINDLESS TAKEOVER EPISODE 76 BLOOPERS.IT IS 2 FUNNY IT GOT PUT UP THERE ON THE 25TH OF THIS MONTH.THANKS AND KEEP READING #MINDLESS