Nooooo!!!!

nothing 2 say so enjoy and stay mindless!!!!!X)

Tina's P.O.V.

I did it...i killed nate.should i feel bad....nope(popping the P X0 ).he took my identity and ruinned my life.I cant belive that was it.i did all that and he just dies li-(tco-thoughts cut off)

RED ALERT!!!!!!SELF DISTRUCT IN FIVE MINUTES!!!!!!

Jacob's P.O.V.

did i just hear that correctly!self distruct in 5 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive gotta get tina.all i did was run and shoot all the way down the hall way while yelling her name.finally i found her.she was looking for her parents.

me:no we have to leave now! they probably got out already

tina:no just give me 1 minute(running)

me:im going w/u and when we only have 1 minute left were leaving parents or no parents!(running after her)

tina:MOM!!!!!!!!DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???:say goodbye real quick to your parents in here tina!(evil laugh)

tina:(finding them an talking and talking in between clenched teeth)if u hurt them i swear!

???:say bye

pow pow pow pow

tina:Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(droping to the ground)

i shot them man that killed her parents and picked tina up and carried her out 2 the car.man...i saw it....i knew it was going 2 happen but i couldnt change our future.i cant tell her i knew ethier that would make 2-day worse.when we got in the car it blew up.i tried calling the others because they were there 2.i couldnt get an answer for any of them.i half know what im doing so im going to get jaz and take us 2 a hotel because the survivors probably found the house.i got jaz and she feel asleep in like 5 minutes and tina was still up crying.i cuddled her untill she cried herself 2 sleep.

HEY SORRY ITS REALLY SHORT.ITS CUZ IM REALLY SLEPY SO NIGHT AND THIS STORY ONLY HAS ABOUT 2 OR 3 MORE CHAPTERS CUZ REALLY THIS STORY WAS JUST A TEST 1 SO NO REAL EFFORT WAS PUT IN THIS.MY NEXT STORY IS CALLED THE DANCER AND MY FRIEND MAKYLAH IS HELPING ME W/IT.BYE #MINDLESS