so the plan

Princetons P.O.V.

i took tina 2 i hop 4 breakfast because i planed 2 tell her what the mission was about.i just finished explaining and right now she has a blank look on her face.i keep waving but its like she is frozen.i hope she doesnt flip but i know its not any thing she will just shrug off.c the thing is the north Korean president hasent been doing very well w/his country so we have 2 kill him and make them think it was just "his time".

me:tina!tina!

tina:........-___-

the next thing i knew she was looking.....looking at the door!i could c her sisters reflection in the window of the restaurant.tyra put her hands up as if something was about 2 shoot out of her hands and then...

tinas P.O.V.

i was in shock about what princeton had just told me about this mission.i really dont want 2 kill the president of north Korea!but then i looked up and saw my sisters.tyra had her hands up but i didnt know if she was about 2 blow some thing up or freeze the place.turns out she was freezing the restaurant then they walked over 2 me.

tamera:we need 2 go now

me;what?!

tia:u are about 2 kill ure first demond!

me:oh cool ok well let me tell him bye quick before he unfreezes

tia & tamera:k bye

the restarant un freezes and jacob has a blank look on his face.i forgot what we were talking about so i am going to just cut staight 2 the c u latter part of this

princetons P.O.V.

i noticed that tinas hands werent where they were before and her sisters were no longer where they were before which means i was right.tina,tamera,and tia are the charmed ones.i bet ure wondering how i know this well.....................................get ready..........................im a demond but i dont want 2 hurt her,i actually and starting 2 fall 4 her but the sorce wants me 2 kill her.yes i know about everything that has happened 2 her and i know how she feels about me.i feel the same way and i just want 2 be w/her.

HEY IS JBOO,

MOST OF THIS STUFF IS ABOUT ME.I DO HAVE 2 SISTERS AND I AM FROM THE VA.EXCEPT IM NOT 17.GET READY 4 IT.U READY?IM 10 YEARS OLD!YEAH IKR SHOCKER BUT I DO LOVE PRINCE CHARMED AND NIKITA.I JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD SAY THANKS CUZ I NOTICED I GOT LIKE 9 NEW TWITTER FOLLOWERS 2-DAY SO THX 2 EVERYONE.SO THANKS #MINDLESS

P.S. there was going 2 be a pic of tina but the link was 2 long!