Make Up

HEY IM SORRY I WAS AT A HOTEL PARTY AND I DIDNT TAKE MY COMPUTER.SO HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER I HOPE U LIKE IT!

Prince's P.O.V.

i walked 2 nate's office because i felt bad bout hurtin tina.thats the way i was taught so thats the way i taught others.i came 2 nate because i thought he would have so good advice on what 2 do.

nate:say this 2 her "so are u quiting"

me:then what

nate:she will say no im not a quitter and then u will challenge her then she will except.

me:cool thxs nate!

i left 2 try 2 find tina.i found her in our room watching nikita,one of the shows made 2 explain her life.i walked 2 her and sat next 2 her on the bed.

me:hey

tina:.....

me:i love u 2

tina:.....

i decided 2 do whet nathan said and but she is giving me the death glare and im kinda scared he is going 2 kick my ass

me:i dont belive you quit

time:i do not quit!

me;but u did yesterday

tina;what  u did yesterday was unfair!cruel!disrespectful! but i do not quit

me:so u would go against me right now

she hesitated then got up walked 2 me and said "u bet".we fought right then and there.i got a few punches and since she was still pissed at me she mostly kicked my but.i was left rolling on the floor while she was laughing but i was glad she smiled.im telling u if she can do that everytime she is unstopable.i could put her on a mission tonight and she would do fine.

me:u did it

tina:thats what u get

me:im just glad it made u smile

she noticed i was sirrius and she got down beside me and kissed me 4 along time.nothing happend though but we feel asleep talking and the last thing i asked her was did she want 2 go on a mission w/me.she said yes not even knowing what it was about but i planed on telling her tomorrow at lunch cuz i know she will freak when she gets the details.