worth living

omg im so sorry i went 2 cali and niggas dont have no wifi like wtf.anywho ive been working on a new story called the dancer.it will be my first real 1!im 2 excited so read and look forward 2 the dancer soon.

Tina's P.O.V.

i woke up on a wet pillow.it was still dark.this is not 1 of those times where u wake up and dont know what happened cuz i know exactly what happened.how could i forget something so horrible but i promise i will find that man and kill him.if he died in that explosion i will dance on his grave but i will have my revenge on him some how.i rolled over and saw jacob still asleep.of corse its still dark outside i bet im the only im 1 in new york up right now.i ran my hand threw his cruls and he woke up.

prince:hey

me:hi

prince:y u up so early?

me:idk

prince:im sorry about ure parents

me:its ok i will get that man back

prince:we should start over

me:what?

prince:move,get new identitys,relive our life i mean its already prittly jacked up

me:well we could find an apartment building and all of us could live next 2 each other

Prince:that's a good idea but what do u want 2 change ure identity 2?

Me:idk I just thought I would go back and do what I wanted 2 do before division,go 2 a good school and become an.................artist

Prince:u like art!!!!

Me:yeah but since division took most my rights away from me i stopped telling people and doing it

Prince:oh no(grabbing laptop).......u will follow ure dream and become an artist.

Me:really!

Prince:(typing)yeah...and it looks like we will be moving to virginia(turning computer around so i can see)

Me:they wont except me......im not good enough yet

Prince:show me some of your work

i got up,went to a drawer,got my sketch book and showed it to him.i studied his face and he looked threw.he had no emotion so i feared the worst.he finally looked up at me as a smile crept on his face.i had no choice but to smile too.

Prince:this is good!

Me:thx

Prince:go get ure sisters and bring them here

Me:y

Prince:i dont want 2 waste any time,i have a suprise 4 u but we need them

Me:ok.....tyra's house

i landed at tyra's house and ran 2 her room.tbh no im excited about this suprise.she started mumbling stuff that i couldnt understand.

Me:tyra get up

Tyra:(rolling over)what.....AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!tina you have 2 stop dat.

Me:sorry but i need u now

i quickly grabbed her hand and said tamera's house and i appeared in tamera's house i went upstairs and woke her up and she had the same effect when i got her up.we went back to my appartment and jacob was feeding jaz at the table.

Me:ok sooooo what r we doing

Prince:heres the plan tyra and tina stay here and start packing every thing you need likec cloths and stuff not furniture and tamera come with me.(grabbing tamera's hand and shimmering away)

Me:well lets start packing

Jacob's P.O.V.

i was going to surprise tina and build her old house where we could live.i needed tamera to freeze the secne so i could build w/my powers.

Me:ok can u freeze the nehboorhood?

tamera:yeah(freezing nehborhood)

Me:good now to build back ure old house!

Tamera:NO WAY!!!!R U SERIOUS WE R GETTING OUR HOUSE BACK??????

Me:yep

5 MINS LATER

Me:done!

tamera:omg its.....amazing!!!!!LOOK AT OUR HOUSE,ITS JUST LIKE BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me:i know,i wanted to live here with tina

tamera:awwww

Me:yeah so stay her imma go get her and the stuff

tamera:k

i went back to the house and saw boxes everywhere.wow girls move fast!i used magic to move all the stuff back to her old house.i hope it gets put in a good spot but...whatever! i quickly ran up the stairs to get tina when i bumped her while she was going into the bathroom.

Tina:babe slow down

Me:sorry where is tyra

Tina:in the room

Me:k

i ran to get tyra then back to get tina and shimmered back to virginia without leting a work escape thier mouths.when they turned around and saw the house they started screaming.

Tina's P.O.V. 

I sreamed off the top off my lungs.when i was finishd screaming i gave prince the biggest hug in the whole world.i cant belive he build my old house back again.i left and went to get jaz from her friend kimmy's house so she can see where i once lived and now live again.i knocked on the door and she suprisingly answered the door crying.i picked her up and looked around the house and saw demonic actions went on here.

Me:what happened?

Jaz:we were playing and then...he came and(sniff)stuff came out my hand and he went boom

Me:hunny i think you are getting powers but where is kimmy's mom

Jaz:(pointing)

i turned around and kimmy's mom was comind down the stairs

Me:hi

KImmy's mom:hey

me:was she good

Kimmy's Mom:yes wonderful,but she swore she saw a "demond" upstairs and it exploded but i think it was just a juice box splater

Me:oh ok well i'll see you later

Kimmy's mom:yeah bye

Me:bye

i left with jaz and went back to my house

Me:you see that house?

Jaz:yea

Me:well thats where i lived a few years ago

Jaz:wow

Me:come on lets go inside(getting her out)

when we got inside i smelled food.we walking in the kitchen and saw prince had made brocoli shrip alfredo.we at down,at and had a good time.it felt so right.and even though my life is a lie...these are the kinds of things that make this lie worth living.

THE END

hey this is the end of this story but if u want a better 1 go read holy misfit (a jacob perez/princeton love story).it will be amazing so go see what its about now and if u get a chance please read gangsta love??? and can assassains fall in love by missloon.thx