I Will Always Love You!!

I woke up this morning to my phone vibrating, I had received a text.

From: Ryan <3

Good morning babe!! I love you and have a great day!! <3 See you at school :)

To: Ryan <3

Good morning to you too babe!!! I love you!! :)

I realized that my alarm clock was about to go off, so I decided to just turn it off ahead of time and go hop into the shower.

By the way, my names Makenzie Redmon and I'm 18 and I live in Woodsburry, Michigan with my mom who is an accountant and my dads a engineer so moneys pretty good. Also, I have a sister named Felicia who is the best person to talk to when you have troubles. And a couple of best friends that I can really trust here because most of my so called friends aren't really there to be my friend, they're there for the popularity. Oh I almost forgot I'm one of the most popular girls at school and Ryan is a baseball player too. Anyways enough about me.

After I got ready for school, I quietly ran down the stairs trying not to draw attention to my parents and as soon as I got to the last step, it fucking creaked!!

"Kenzie, is that you?"

"Yes mom, it's me!"

"Oh your not going to eat breakfast?"

"No! I gotta go mom!"

"Ok well have a great day!"

As soon as she said that last word I slammed the door just wanting to get out of there.

***

I soon arrived at school and got out of my car and headed towards the doors, but then heard my name being called.

"Makenzie!!" I could then tell that it was Brooke, one of my best friends in the whole world. "Hey Kenzie."

"Hi, Brooke!" I said happily because I haven't seen her in a couple of days. "What's up? How've you been?"

"I'm good how are you? And hey are you ready for the kick-ass party this weekend at Trent's house!?!?"

"I'm good, he's having a party? Wtf!! No one tells me shit anymore!"

"Oh well I just figured out like ten minutes ago, so.......how's it been for you and Ryan lately?"

"Great!! Well I would love to keep talking to you but I gotta go see him right now. Sorry, love!"

"I'll talk to you at lunch then?"

"Yup!" At that moment I went to go see my loving boyfriend, Ryan. Who of course always had a bunch of people around him and of course my adorable little sister.