~part six~ who does my heart belong to?

A/N:

Hey you readers!! If u could do me a huge favor and go and read my best friend/cousins story "keep me safe (Louis Tomlinson fantic)"

Thanks!!

Love ya!!

<3 Vero

---------------------------------------------

It was Saturday morning and the day of my band practice. I am so excited for it because I really need to clear my head, especially after what I did with Harry last night. But also last night I felt something that I didn't even feel with Ryan. Fireworks, weird....but why do I feel like I want to be with Harry when I love Ryan. At least I think I still do...

~*Felicia's pov*~

*ring *ring *ring

~Caller I.D. Nialler <3~

"Hey Niall!!"

"Hi beautiful! Ummm I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go out on a date with me and do dinner tonight?" Holy shit!! He just asked me out on a date!!! Niall Horan likes me, well I already knew that because he asked me to go with him to the party last night, but whatever.

"I'd love to Niall!"

"Great, I'll pick you up at five then?"

"Sounds great!"

"Just wear something a little fancy but not to fancy and have it be you, too."

"Ok well I'll definitely do that!"

"Great, well I'll see you later then!!"

"Alright, bye Nialler!!"

"Bye beautiful!" I pressed the end button on my iPhone and fell on my bed in aww and happiness. I can't wait for tonight.

~*Makenzie's pov*~

"Hey guys!!" I said hi to my fellow band members, Justin who is my co-singer, Lenny who is a piano player, Chris who is our guitar player, and Aria our backup singer. But really Justin is the one I'm closer too because he's like the brother I'm never gonna have.

"Hey Kenz, I wrote some new songs the other day and I don't know if you'd want to use them during our gigs."

"We'll what are they basically about and you do remember you can sing them without me right?"

"I know and they're basically about girls and stuff...."

"We'll that's fine, just sing them without me."

"Ok." Well during practice we usually just work on getting our vocals right and hitting the right notes and stuff, but today it seemed like I've never even sang before... I think it's because I had everything on my mind that I wanted to clear when I came here. Fuck.

"Hey are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine, it's just that I've been having a stressful week, that's all."

"Well if you want to go home you can, we'll understand."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Ok.....well bye guys!!"

"Bye!!" Well I guess I'll just go home then and maybe hang with the sis.

***

~*Felicia's pov*~

Holy smokes!!! It's already four o'clock and I haven't done my hair yet!!!! Jesus don't let me be late for this date.

I decided to just straighten my hair and put a cute little bow...he said to be me, so I am, this is so me.

"Felicia, are you in your room?"

"Yeah come in!!"

"Hey.... Where are you going all cute and stuff?"

"On a date." Oh gosh I wonder if she's gonna laugh when I tell her who it's with.

"With who?"

"Niall..."

"WHAT!!! Holy cow that's amazing. He's a really nice guy you know."

"I know he is, and so's Harry."

"Yeah....Harry."

"What's wrong with Harry?"

"Nothin it's just that.....ok, you can't tell anyone, but I sorta kissed Harry last night." How could she? She has Ryan.

"SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!! Why'd you kiss him if you have a boyfriend?"

"I don't know, it was just so tempting and I think I'm falling for him Felicia. And I keep asking myself, who does my heart belong to?"

"Wow....but you and Ryan have been together for so long though."

"I know!!! That's what just got to me, like why now? But anyways I have to go help mom and I just wanted to ask you something but your leaving so we can do it another day.....ok?"

"You sure Mak?"

"Yeah, have fun tonight sis."

"Thanks." Then she left. I wonder what she was going to ask me.....anyways I have to finish getting ready.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs the doorbell rang. "I got it!" I opened the door and saw the most handsomest guy ever. Just standing there on my doorstep......oops I'm staring. "Hi, Niall."

"Hi beautiful. You ready to go?"

"Yeah just one second.......bye guys!!!"

"Bye sweetie!!"

"Bye sis!!" I love being her little sister.

"Ok let's go.

---------------------------------------------

Another A/N sorry:

Sorry it took me so long to update but I've been really busy and sorry if there's any mistakes, my wattpad is being stupid.

I hoped u liked this chapter :)

I'll try and update soon and make it a little longer :p

Love ya!!

<3 Vero