~part four~ meeting him

I finally finished unpacking when I started to cry. I was crying over not being able to see Brooke and Ryan. Especially after Brooke went to my house and said goodbye to me yesterday.

Today was Friday and my parents are having me and my sister go to school today, just to 'see how it goes' pshhh what the fuck does that mean? Anyways, I was trying to decide what I wanted to wear, so I settled on a white flowy tank top and some dark blue skinny jeans and black flip flops. Good enough for me.

*~Felicia's pov~*

I'm actually happy to go to school today because I hated it back home with all those jocky kids who thought they were special. The only reason I had to be around them was because of my sister, miss popularity. I mean I love my sister but I just hate how she's so popular and she gets all those snotty friends out of it.

*~Makenzie's pov~*

I went downstairs after being ready for about ten minutes already and perhaps join my family for breakfast for the first time in forever. "Good morning guys!"

"Good morning sweetie! Ummm sorry we can't stay and eat breakfast we have to be going now." Really mom? Not cool.

"What? Why?"

"We have to go to work and we can't be late for our first day, now can we?"

"No, I guess not"

"Well we gotta go. Bye girls, I love you and have a great day at school!"

"Love you too!" Fuck. My day is gonna suck.

***

My sister and I got to school in roughly about ten minutes. And yes I have to give my sister a ride because her car is in the shop, but I actually liked it because we haven't had any bonding time in a while.

We soon got out of the car and took in the scenery of Weston High School. I mean its actually not that bad, there's cute boys and pretty girls, but what I like the most is that it's so instrumentally feeling here. What I mean is that it seems like there's people here that actually like to sing and play stuff. This might actually be fun.

*~Harrys pov~*

"Hey dude did you here there's some new girls coming today!?!?" Of course Niall would know if there were new people and especially girls.

"There is?" I ask sarcastically.

"Yeah, there from Woodsburry, must mean there hot."

"Dude don't be like that. Stop saying shit about them, you don't even know them."

"Sorry Haz. Hey isn't that them right there?"

"How the fuck should I know! But there aren't that bad though. I'm going to talk to them, be cool Niall." I soon found my way to the girls and said a simple, "Hello."

"Hi." The "hi" came from the girl on the left who seemed pretty amazing just by looking at her and hearing her voice. "I'm Makenzie and this is my sister Felicia." "Hi." Aww she was so cute and shy. She'd be perfect for Niall.

"I'm Harry and this is my best friend Niall." "Hi. Nice to meet you girls."

"It was nice to meet you too."

"Ummm, just wondering, do you girls need help finding your way around at all cause I'm glad to help." "Yeah me too." Niall of course wanted to butt in.

"Ummm sure, I would like some help Harry. Please if you don't mind?"

"Not at all. Niall you can help Felicia if she needs it. I'll see you later."

*~Makenzie's pov~*

"Felicia, behave and have fun, ok." I whispered in her ear as Harry was dragging me away to show me around. "I got it sis. See you at lunch."

"Well how do you like Weston?"

"It's pretty nice I guess, it's just so different compared to Woodsburry."

"That's where your from?"

"Yeah, ummm where are we going?"

"The office to get your schedule."

"Oh........ok." With that I made him smile and he has dimples. That's so hot, wait what are you talking about Makenzie, you have a boyfriend. "So, you have a girlfriend?"

"No. Why do you ask?"

"Just to create small talk, that's all."

"Oh, ok. Well do you have a boyfriend?"

"I do actually. His names Ryan."

"Oh well that's great to hear. Well were here."

"Ok thanks Harry. Ummm so can I hangout with you today or something because I don't know many people here."

"Sure I'd love if you did. Let me see your schedule. Well would you look at that, all the same classes."

---------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hope you like this chapter. I even gave you different point if views for the first time.

Hmmm.....what do you thinks gonna happen? Well you'll just have to wait and see then :)

Love ya!!

<3 Vero