~part three~ moving to Weston

I woke up from my alarm going off like a mad man and I also had picked up that I hadn't even eaten dinner nor got dressed into different clothes last night. Oh well, at least I didn't have to see my family since we have to move to some bullshit place.

*knock *knock

"Makenzie your not going to school tomorrow so this is your last day. Sorry sweetie. I love you!" My last day are you fucking kidding me right now. God kill me now.

***

I was soon to be ready to go through with my last day of school here in Woodsburry. So I ran down the stairs and just slammed the door on my way out, not even bothering to say goodbye or a simple love you guys. I soon got into my wonderful BMW that I got for my 16th birthday, which was the best present, ever. Anyways I soon got to the school in about five minutes because I live so close by.

I got out of the car searching for Brooke or Ryan not knowing who to tell first about this tragedy. But I had found Ryan first and he spotted me. "Hey babe!!"

"Hi Ryan! Ummmm can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure what's up babe?"

"Ummmm, I have to move tomorrow to Weston because of my bullshit parents jobs."

"Really!?!? That's so not even cool, you can't just stay here."

"And who am I suppose to stay with?" I had said that sarcastically and I could tell it got to him and I could also pick out that maybe he wanted to perhaps cry or was it anger in his eyes, I have no idea. "But babe Weston's only an hour and a half away, you can still see me."

"I know, it's just that we've been together for so long and now where getting pulled apart, it's just not fair."

"I know what you mean and I'm sorry that it had to happen, but I still love you." That last part I said cheekily, just trying to somehow cheer him up.

"I know you do and I love you too, and I actually have to leave early today for a doctors appointment and I'll only get to see you 'til fourth period. But what time are you leaving and when?"

"I leave tonight at six if you want to come over or something."

"I will be there as soon as I can, I promise babe. But I have to go to first period now ok. The bell just rung if you didn't notice."

"Oh it did? Well then I better go tell Brooke about this, she ain't going to be happy. Well bye babe, I'll see you later then."

"Yeah, well she's not going to be more sad about it than I am, haha. And I will definitely see you later. I love you."

"Haha ok and I love you too." I soon found my way on to Mr. Hamilton's class, which was science. Fuck you science, but at least this is my last day with him, so that was a plus I guess.

I then spotted Brooke sitting in our normal spot at station 6 and while I took my spot next to her I said sadly, "Hi."

"Hey whats with the sad face?" And with that statement I told her everything and she wasn't very happy in the end. She also told me that she was going to visit me on the weekends and go to my bands gigs if she can make it, that I was happy about. She also said that she'll come say goodbye when it's time for me to leave this place.

***

It was then the end of the day, which shockingly today went actually pretty fast, as in what felt like a blink of an eye. I soon found my way to the car and drove to my house quite quickly because I was so anxiuous about moving in less than four hours. I soon got inside and was welcomed from a rather happy Felicia. I wonder what was up with her, but at the moment it wasn't important because I was to worried about the move and having to say goodbye to Ryan.

***

"Honey, Ryan's here!!!" I then dashed out of my room to go welcome him and I was so happy to see him. Well I was going to miss him a lot while I went away. "Hi babe!!"

"Hi, ummm I'm sorry but I can only stay for a couple of minutes-"

"What I thought-"

"Yes I know I promised I would hang out with you, but-"

"But what!?!?" That I yelled in his face and made me feel like a complete bitch. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you like that."

"It's fine, I know your stressing it with all this, but I really do wish I could stay longer. But I have to go babe."

"Gosh, fine! Well I'll call you when I get there ok and visit me too, ok?"

"Ok I promise. I love you Makenzie."

"I love you more, Ryan." That was when my heart broke, seeing him go out that door and leave me behind.

---------------------------------------------

A/N:

I hope you liked this chapter.

Hmmm, I wonder what's gonna happen next.......

I might update tonight, I might not.

Love ya

<3 Vero