~part seven~ what are you doing to me?

~*Felicia's pov*~

Niall and I were now at my front door just arriving from our date at Olive Garden. Yes he had walked me too my door. He's so sweet!! "Nialler thank you so much for dinner!"

"No problem beautiful!! Anytime!"

"Haha ok!"

"Hey, umm...can I ask you a question?"

"Sure!! Go ahead."

"Well umm...will y you be m my girlfriend?"

"I would love too Niall!!"

"Really?!?! That's great!!"

"Yes I would love too!! That would be amazing!"

"Ok!! Well I got to go but I'll talk to you later."

"Ok that's fine. I'll talk to you later Ni!"

"Bye beautiful!"

"Bye." Holy fucking shit!! I'm dating Niall Horan!!

----------------------------------------------------

~*Makenzie's pov*~

It was Monday now and my sister was dating Harry's best friend Niall. Great. I don't mean that in a bad way but that means I'm going to have to see Harry a lot more. In fact he even came to my house last night for a movie night with the rest of the guys but I just stayed in my room and said I was sick. It worked so that was fine for me.

Anyways I'm now at school and I have a feeling it's gonna be a long day today. Fuck me.

"Good morning Ms. Redmon!"

"Haha you startled me, but good morning Mr. DeCox." Just as I sat down in my science class the bell rang and guess who came and sat down next to me?

Harry.

"Good morning Kenzie."

"Morning." That's the fastest I've ever said good morning. Calm down Makenzie.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah.....no I'm not actually. We need to talk."

"About what?" Really Harry? Oh I didn't kiss you at all then huh. Psh whatever.

"About our kiss."

"Oh....that"

"Yeah that, so......where are we at right now?"

"I don't know. Where do you want to be?"

"I don't know I'm so confused right now."

"About what?"

"My feelings for you..."

"Oh....well how do you feel about me Kenzie?"

"I feel like I'm falling for you Haz."

"You are? I had no idea."

"Yeah, but I can't be with you though I mean I have Ryan. But there's this feeling inside me that really wants to be with you." I could totally feel the red seeping through my cheeks and making me blush. Great.

"*cough.....slut."

"What did you just say to me Harry!?"

"Nothing."

"Oh really? I heard that you called me a fucking slut....and that's nothing!?!?"

"But it's kinda true I mean you knew you had a boyfriend and then you go and kiss me and say that you can't be with me but you want to."

"Well I was gonna break up with him but I guess not anymore because I don't want to be with you, you asshole!!! I'm done with you don't ever talk to me again!!" I whispered yelled at him except that last part and I then just stormed out of the classroom not telling Mr. DecCox where I was going. And just ran my little heart out, well at least that's what it felt like.

I was a little while away but then I felt a hand jerk me back to look at the person whom the hand belonged to but it was Harry of course. Damn it I forgot that he can run freaking fast as shit. "WHAT HARRY!?!?"

"Let me apologize god dammit!!"

"No!! Fuck you Harry!!" I quickly punched him in the throat and ran like lightning down the hall and hid in the nearest janitors closet locking myself in and just started to cry like a little bitch.

After about a half an hour of crying I decided to go back to the classroom and just face it. I was walking by and I noticed Harry was crying because the sun was shining directly into his beautiful green orbs. Shit I feel really bad.

What are you talking about he called you a slut.

Shut the fuck up conscious!! Let me make my own decisions. "We'll isn't it nice to have Ms. Redmon come join us again?"

"I'm sorry about that Mr. DeCox. May I talk to Harry for a minute in the hallway?"

"Mmmm...sure I guess just so he will stop sobbing, but make it quick."

"Harry will you please join Makenzie in the hallway for a minute?" I was looking at him with an apology face. I guess he bought it because he stood up and started walking towards me into the hall. "What do you want Makenzie?" Geez take it easy.

"I'm so sorry Harry. I didn't mean to talk to you like that. And I really didn't mean wh-" Bam fireworks and lips.

Harry deepened the kiss by asking for entrance. I let him in while his arms wrapped around my waist picking me up and making me wrap my arms around his neck and my legs wrap around his waist. Man was this magical. We then pulled back at the same time gasping for air. Our chests going up and down constantly wanting air in our lungs.

"Kenzie, I think I love you."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah really. I love you Makenzie Redmon!!"

"Haha what are you doing to me Harry?"

"Making you love me?"

"Haha I love you Harry."

"Yes you do."

"Whatever. Can you let me down now?"

"Sure." He then set me down back on my feet when the bell rang for our next class.

"We'll let's go then."

"Ok. I'll see ya later?"

"Sure. You wanna come over after school?"

"Yeah I'd love too!!"

"Ok I'll see ya later sexy!" He then gave me a quick kiss before walking away. This was the greatest day ever!!

*buzz *buzz

From: Ryan <3

Hey babe!! I'm coming to town tomorrow :) I can't wait to see you!! <3

To: Ryan <3

Really?! I'm so happy :) I'll see ya later babe <3

Fuck. Me. I totally forgot about my boyfriend, Ryan. What am I gonna do?

----------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey here's a new chapter :) I had time to write today so I made an extra long chapter for you guys!! I hope you guys liked it!!

Well what do you thinks gonna happen with Ryan? Huh. You'll have to wait and see :)

Love ya!!

<3 Vero