~part twelve~ The Café

It was the next day now and boy was I depressed!! As soon as I got home last night and got in my room, I started balling my fucking eyes out!

Man today's only Tuesday, I so don't want to go to school. That meant that I'm gonna have to see Harry today.....shit!

***

I was now at school and just dreading every minute. As soon as I walked in, all I heard was, "OMG! Did you hear that she and Harry broke up?!" "What? No way!"

"Makenzie!!!" I looked around and found the familiar face that belongs to Chrissy. Her and I have been like the best of friends, since she is the only person that let me talk to her about mine and Harry's so called break up.

"Hey! What's up?"

"Nothing really, but I just wanted to check on you. That's all."

"Oh okay. And I'm fine, I promise!" No I'm not, I feel like complete shit!!

"Do you wanna hangout today?"

"Umm actually I think I'm just gonna go home or something today. But rain check?"

"I understand and sure!"

"Thanks Chrissy. I got to go but I'll text you later."

"Okay! Talk to you later Kenzie!"

I need to hangout with Austin desperately. I need to find him!

I was making my way down the hall when I ran into something hard. I looked up and I realized it was this kid I had seen only a couple of times before. What's his name? Umm.... Car.... No. Cam.......Cameron! His names Cameron Dallas!!!

"Sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention." Psh, I wasn't the one paying attention.

"Your fine."

I noticed him sticking out his hand for me to shake. "I'm Cameron by the way."

"Makenzie." My god he has a firm grip.

"Well it's nice to meet you Makenzie."

"Nice to meet you to Cameron." I smiled and so did he in return.

"This might sound weird but my brother talks about you like all the time." Dafuq?

"What? Who's your brother?"

"Well actually he's my stepbrother, but I consider him my brother. Anyway my brother is Austin. You know, your friend."

"Your his brother!?"

"Yeah my dad got married to his mom like two weeks ago and they moved in with us."

"Wow! I did not see this coming."

"Neither did I. Well I got to get to class so I'll catch you later." He winked and smiled and then walked away. OMG! Why didn't Austin tell me about his brother!! He's so hot!

Wait? Wtf am I saying? I just broke up with my boyfriend last night, whom I was in love with....and still am.

***

I soon walked into science, my first class of the day, and took my normal seat that so happens to be next to Harry.....great. I wonder if I can go sit next to Austin.

"Excuse me, Mr. DeCox can I sit with Austin?" Please say yes.

"Sure."

"Thank you!" Yes! I freaking love him!

I started my walk towards Austin's table with the biggest smile on my face. "Hey new partner!"

"Hey! And new partner?"