~part ten~ the new kid

It's Monday morning and I seriously don't want to go to school today. I would normally like to go to school today so I can see Harry and my friends but after last night, no way. It's gonna be so awkward. Please help me, someone!

*buzz *buzz

New text message from: Justin :)

Hey Kenzie :) I have good news! We have a gig today back here at home! It's at The Cafe at 8 p.m. :) can't wait to see ya bud!

To: Justin :)

OMG!! I can't wait! I'll see ya there :)

Today has just became a lot better! I can't wait to go back home and see all my old friends!

***

I was in the cafeteria and eating a very unpleasant tuna sandwich. I mean come on, it looks like this thing has mold!

"Hey babe!" God that kid startled me half to death.

"Hi Harry."

"What's up?"

"Nothing much just being grossed out by this sandwich." I'm not kidding this taste so gross but at least it's keeping my mind off of Louis. Speaking of Louis, he's not here at school.

"Is it really that nasty? And hey have you heard from Lou today?" Shit! Don't you dare get nervous.

"Yes! And ummmm no. I haven't." Dammit my hands are getting sweaty.

"Oh, well I actually have to be heading back to Mrs. Coopers class. So I'll see you tonight?"

"I can't tonight."

"Why? I wanted to hangout tonight."

"I have a gig tonight back in Woodsberry."

"Oh. Can I come?"

"Sure! Than you can meet my friends!"

"Cool! Just txt me when you have to leave."

"Okay."

"Alright, well I got to go so I'll talk to you later babe. Bye!"

"Bye!" A quick kiss and he's off. Omg! The kiss! I didn't spill! Yes!

*tap on the shoulder

"Excuse me."

"Yes. Can I help you?" Who is this boy? He looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

"Ummm, well my names Austin if you didn't know. And I was wondering if I could possibly sit with you?"

"Sure and my names Makenzie if you already didn't know." He took his seat next to me. "So, Austin do we have any classes together?"

"Yes, we have science, history, math, and English together."

"That's where you looked familiar! Your the new kid right?"

"Yes, that would be me." He smiled a big smile. Man does he have a pretty smile.

"Huh, I would have thought the jocks would have taken you into their group by now, but I guess not."

"Seriously? Why do you think that?"

"Because your wearing a bro tank, skinny jeans, and a snap back. And you have your ears pierced and you look like a tumblr boy for crying out loud!"

"Okay....I didn't think that would have been said about me but alright. And you think just because I dress like that I'd be one of them?"

"Yes. Yes I do."

"Well I'm not, so don't worry about it." That smile! Ahh he's killing me!

*ring *ring

"Well time to go to class. Bye!" Please don't say anything!

"Hey, wait!" Darn!

"What?"

"Can we hangout some time?"

"Sure, just give me your number and I'll text you."

***

We exchanged numbers and I was off to Spanish class, hopefully the new kid is not in this class.

I took my seat in the middle of the classroom and started to read my Spanish book when I hear Mr. Santo clear his throat and speak up. "Excuse me class, may I have your attention. This is Austin Gray and he's joined our little Spanish family! Please make him feel welcome. Austin do you happen to know anyone in this class?" His eyes began to wander around and as he was doing that, his eyes landed on mine. Great!

"I know Makenzie."

"Really? Well that's spectacular! Is it okay if Austin accompanies you, Makenzie?"

"Yes, that's perfectly fine." He started to walk towards me and I semi-faked a smile just to seem eased and friendly.

"Hello again." I could feel his hot breathe on my ear as he whispered to me.

"Hi." I tried to cut it short so he would hopefully stop talking to me. And that he did. He didn't talk to me for the rest of the class.

I got up from my seat quickly because I can't wait to get back home and spend the night out with my boyfriend.

As I reached my BMW I noticed a very familiar body leaning against. That body had a name. Austin Gray.

---------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey fellow readers! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like a month, but I had ran out of ideas for this story but after recently reading a book, I came up with some things.

In the next couple of chapters, things will be really spicing up! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Love ya!!

<3 Vero