Immortality

"Do you, Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon,  and twice Savior of Olympus accept?" 

"I do."

"Ok. You're immortal."

==============================================================================================================

2 hours earlier

"HEY!!" I sprinted across the lawn and tried to take back his shoe from Annabeth. "I really like that shoe!" 

Laughing, Annabeth stopped and threw it at me, hitting me on my head. Suddenly her smile faded and her eyes grew wide in horror. "K-Kronos!"

I screamed and jumped underneath a nearby table. Then I saw that Annabeth was lying on the grass, shaking with laughter and climbed out.

"Oh my gods Seaweed Brain." she took a deep breath. "You are so gullible."

"I am not!" I pouted. Suddenly, there was a bright golden flash and someone appeared.

"Hermes?" I asked hesitantly.

"You betcha." he smiled and Annabeth quickly got up.

"What are you doing here?" she asked suspiciously. She and Hermes weren't exactly the best of friends.  See, in the Second Titan War, this guy, Luke, sacrificed himself to save Olympus. Annabeth blamed Hermes for not being a god dad and making Luke turn dark. Hermes blamed Annabeth for not persuading him to be good. They basically hate each other. Confused? Welcome to my world?

Hermes seemed to notice Annabeth for the first time. He frowned and turned to look at me.

"I'm here to take you and that girl to Olympus. Zeus has requested your presence." he said.

"That girl has a name, you know!" Annabeth exclaimed, but Hermes ignored her and waved his hand. Instantly we were transported to Olympus.

"Wait here," Hermes gestured to a bench. "Zeus will be with you shortly."

We sat down and waited. And waited. And waited. Finally, after what seemed like eternity, Hermes came back.

"Lord Zeus will see you now." he said. "One at a time, Percy first." he added as Annabeth got up. She scowled and sat back down. 

"Be right back," I kissed Annabeth's cheek and followed Hermes into the throne room. The only god present was Zeus. Hermes had vanished to who knows where, so it was just the two of us.

"Percy Jackson." the sky god's voice boomed. "I have a proposal for you." He looked down at me.

"I have decided to grant the seven from the prophecy great gifts."

I was astonished. Was he ok? He would never be so kind. But as if he could read my mind, he responded.

"This was Athena's idea, not mine, so don't get any ideas. Anyway, I am going to grant you immortality."

My eyes grew wide. ZEUS WAS GOING TO GIVE ALL OF US IMMORTALITY!?!? Then me and Annabeth could be together forever! This was sweet! I had to accept.

"YES! I want it!" I exclaimed. Zeus held out his hand and chanted.

"Do you, Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon, and twice Savior of Olympus accept?"

"I do."

"Ok. You're immortal." he  waved his hand and said, "You have 5 hours to take all of your stuff. Then I'll send Hermes to get you and take you to your new home on Olympus." As soon as he finished, I was surrounded in a golden light. I found myself back in my cabin at camp. Happily, I grabbed a bag and started shoving things into it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first chapter. I hope you like it! Please review and tell me what you think of it.