Crying for Eternity

I opened my eyes and sat up. Everything came rushing back to me. Annabeth, Immortality, Annabeth, Olympus, Annabeth, my new house, and Annabeth were just some of the major points. I sighed.I had to tell Zeus that this was all a mistake. He would just undo his spell, and then I would be with my Annie once again. Simple! Right? I took a deep breath and got of the couch. 15 minutes later I was standing in front of Zeus. I opened my mouth, but Zeus interrupted me. 

"Perseus! I was just about to come talk to you! Now that you are a god, you need a title. What do you want to be? The god of sea creatures? The god of sea plants? The god of the sea? You'd be a minor one, with only a small kingdom, and not as powerful as your dad, but it's still a pretty cool option." he smile widely, showing off his bright white teeth. 

"Um, actually, I was hoping to ask you a favor?" I began nervously. 

"Anything!" 

"Um, can you make me a mortal again?" 

"WHAT?!? NO WAY! THAT CANNOT HAPPEN!" 

"Why not?" I asked. 

"Because it's not possible. I would have to combine my powers with my brothers, and you should have thought of this before accepting immortality." Zeus's face grew red. 

"But I want to be with my Annabeth again!" 

"TOO BAD! Now leave! I don't want to see you again until you get over this nonsense!"

"FINE! I'll go visit her myself!" 

"New flash, Olympus is closed to outsiders forever!" He snapped his fingers and immediately I was transported back to my apartment, but I just stood there, dumbfounded. Olympus was closed? When did this happen. NO! Now Annabeth would be gone from me forever!  A tear rolled down my cheek. There was nothing left to live for anymore! There was no purpose any life anymore! I collapsed onto the couch. Now I would always be crying for eternity. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chappie. I should have a new one up in the next 24 hours. :) 

Fonzies for everyone! 

QOTC: What was the name of the school Rachel didn't want to go to?