A Fresh Start

Percy's P.O.V. 

"Who are you?" Annabeth asked. 

"You...you really don't remember me?" I asked, not sure if this was a joke or not. 

"No...should I?" Her face twisted into confusion. 

"Um...I'm sorry, I have to go!" I ran out the room as fast as I could, wanting to get away. 

"Percy! Percy wait!" I heard my dad calling after me, but I didn't stop until I couldn't hear his voice anymore. Why did all the bad things have to happen to us?!

"WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL!?" I shouted to the sky. "HAVEN'T WE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH?!" I collapsed to the ground. Then I remembered. The potion that would make me mortal again, it granted a wish right? Poseidon hadn't told me that, but it had brought back a memory from 6th grade. There was a myth about a potion that could grant any wish, but it was also dangerous, as it could make any immortal a mortal again. 

"That's the same potion!" I said out loud. If I could find it, I could use the wish to bring back Annabeth's memory and at the same time, make me mortal again so we could be together! "YES!" I yelled and grabbed a bunch of drachmas from my pocket. If I was going to go look for it, I needed help...

---------------------------------------

Annabeth's P.O.V. 

The boy ran out of the room, and the other man, who I presumed to be his father, due to their similarities, ran after him. I had the strangest feeling that I knew the boy, but I couldn't remember from where...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, that was really short. Sorry! :( 

I haven't had much free time over break, but school's starting tomorrow, and hopefully this year I can update more often! 

Congrats to SkyB1113 for answering the last question correctly!

QOTC: How long were Percy and Annabeth dating before Percy disappeared?