Konoha High (Chapter 11)

MY POV
"Hinata?" everyone stated with a question. "I-I'm sick a-and tired of your b-bullshit over Sasuke. H-hoe if Tsuki won't hurt you t-then I will. Get a life!," Hinata exclaimed. Everyone was shocked even me and Sasuke. Then I smiled. Everyone looked at me. "Wow I like her she's a real friend," I said. Sakura was still left in shock. "Well I'm off try not to kill eachother," I said walking out the door. I quickly ran towards the school gym and just mad it. "Mrs. Minako you almost forfeited your match by not showing," Coach Guy said. I nodded and ran on stage. I ran up on stage and the guy I was fighting was looking me up in down. "Why do I have to fight a girl if I win what will that do I will be the guy who beat up a girl," the boy I was fighting said. "Don't judge a book by its cover," I said plainly. He smirked. "Well that's one fine book,"he said. I sighed. Another perve. "FIGHT!," Coach guy said.
( You know I don't like writing fights so here is who one)
"Okay the 3rd round will indicate who goes to the finals and fight Nami," Coach explained. Eveyone nodded. "Tomorrow come here and we will see who goes to the finals,"he explained. I nodded and walked off to the gym dressing room. I changed into this:

And left the gym dressing room. I walked out to see everyone waiting for me. I walked up to them. "Tsuki we are about to go shopping for Sasuke's beach party you coming," Nami asked. I nodded. "Okay off to the mall!," both Nami and Naruto shouted. I sighed and we went to the mall.