Konoha High (Chapter 23)

I walked to first period and noticed I was kind of early cause only Nami,Sasuke, Naruto, Kiba, Hinata, Aka,Ariana, and Yumi were there. Oh and Sasuke's fangirls Sakura and them. I walked over to Nami's desk. "Hey Nami how did the decorations go," I asked. she smirked at me, "Fine how did yesterday night go?," she asked smirking. I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?," I asked. She whispered into my ear, " Me and Naruto both saw you and Sasuke making out on the bed yesterday and I also saw what you were wearing. So you guys must have done something," Nami said. "My eyes widened and twitched. "You guys were.... watching,"I asked. "Just for a little bit but then we got bored and went back to Naruto's room," she said. I looked at her with annoyment and dullness in my eyes. "NamiI have nothing to say cause nothing happened," I said. "That's not what I saw," Nami said. "Well all I have to say Nami if what you saw turns into what everyone hears I will murder you completely on the spot," I said. She smirked, "Don't worry I won't tell a soul," she said. "Won't tell a soul what?," I heard a familiar voice. I looked and saw Sasuke. Nami whispered into Sasuke's ear. And his eyes widened. "Y-you mean you saw that?," he asked. Nami nodded and said, "So did Naruto." "See Sasuke that's what you get for being a flirt," I said. "It's not my fault you were wearing that shirt," he said in defense. Nami looked at me. She whispered into my ear ,"With that shirt on you could have done it cause apparently when he saw you with his shirt on he got wild. And he actually didn't want to part from that kiss or makeout cause after you fell asleep he couldn't sleep until an hour passed by. " Sasuke was looking at us confused and wanted to know what we were saying. I looked at Sasuke and smirked. He was confused. "Nami like I said you have perverted thoughts," I said. I whispered into Sasuke's ear seductively, "Apparently Nami says you go wild when I'm in that shirt." He blushed but smirked. 

Sasuke's POV
Dammit Nami I promise I will get you back. The way Tsuki whispered in my ear was sexy ,but I had to control myself. But at the mention on her in my shirt the image kept popping in my head. Dammit. I blushed a dark red ,but smirked trying to hide it. I noticed the teacher walked in and we all went to our seats. Uggghhhhhh Fuck my life.... (Me: That's how I feel reading your thought Sasuke :C )

My POV
I noticed that the teacher walked in so we all went back to our seats. Yumi was staring at me the whole time the teacher explained stuff. I began daydreaming into the window, "MS.MINAKO ARE YOU LISTENING!," yelled a voice. I turned to see the teacher was talking to me. "....yes....," I said sighing. "Okay then what did I say the answer to 9x18 was," Mr.Yamoto said. I looked at him. "First you never said the answer cause you're a science teacher and second the answer is 162. Mr.Yamoto smirked, "good job Tsuki." he said. I turned away from him and back to the window. After a few minutes of class now it was time for second period, Math.
It has been 45 minutes and the teacher still wasn't here. Class was almost over cause we only had 15minutes of class left. I was talking to Nami. "Hey Nami I decided what me, you, hinata, and Tenten will be singing in the talent show. "Wait that means you are coming," Nami asked. I nodded smiling and she cheered happily. "So what will we be singing?," Nami asked. It's a song that I wrote a long time ago known as Amigas Cheetahs. You and them come by my house and we can decide on all the dances and outfits to be made," I said.

(Yes I used a song from the cheetah girls and I will be using a couple so SPOILER!!)

The teacher finally walked in class and he allowed us to talk freely. "Nami I also heard Ariana was competing against us," I said. Nami smirked and said, " This should be fun." Come to my house later and we will be going to the mall and practicing our dances oh and the guys said they would cheer us on at the halloween party," I said. Nami gleamed. I rolled my eyes. "Hey Nami guess what I made Sasuke eat yesterday," I said. "What?," she asked cocking her head to the side. "Chocolate mousse," I said. She looked at me shocked. "You made him eat sweets. How?," she said. "I have my ways," I said. "You are evil," Nami said. I rolled my eyes at her and that's when the bell rang.

AN: I'm going to have an aneurysm rereading my own story.