Konoha High (Chapter 33)

I was getting a lot of ideas of what to make Sakura do. "Sakura truth or dare," I said. "Truth," she said. I sighed because I expected her to say dare. "Okay who and how many time did you sleep with someone," I said. Everyone seemed curious in my question. "Well I slept with Sai twice, Suigetsu once, Ino twice (me:...kinky XD), Lee once, and Sasuke three times," she said smirking. Everyone in the room gasped. I looked at Sasuke angrily, but he didn't look at me. He couldn't. Everyone was shocked and I was wondering what I was gonna do. Everyone had a worried face towards me, but I didn't care. "Sakura spin the bottle," I said as if nothing happened, but truly deeply inside I felt like cursing Sasuke out. Everyone was shocked at what I said. Sakura looked at me confused ,but did so. "The bottle landed on me. I sighed. "Tsuki truth or dare," she said. "Truth," I said. "Who do you like," she said smirking. Everyone seemed interested in the question. I bluntly said, "No one." Everyone looked sad that I said that especially Sasuke. I got up and sat on the couch, "I don't feel like playing anymore I'm going to sleep," I said bluntly. "Sakura just spin again," I said. No one argued. I felt like crying ,but I didn't. After a few minutes I fell asleep.

Sasuke's POV
After everyone knew Tsuki was asleep.
Everyone was glaring at me and Sakura. "Sasuke you didn't did you," Nami whispered.
"Yeah I did it, but that's only because they begged me," I said. They all shook there head at me. "You know she really likes you why would you do that," Ariana asked. "I did it before I even knew Tsuki , and if I could take back everything that happened I would. Trust me I actually do love her," I said.

My POV
I couldn't sleep and I over heard what they whispered. So it was true that Sasuke did do it, but he also wants to take it back. He also loves me, but I can't date him. I refuse to date him. Fucking a girl you don't even like. Maybe he is just saying that because he wants to get me back for slapping him. Maybe fucking me is what he actually wanted. (Me: How did you come to that conclusion...) Well then I can't accept that. I will just avoid him. I sighed and got up. Everyone froze in their spot, and looked at me. Sasuke looked at me sadly. I ignored him though. "Nami I'm going home and I will text you later," I said bluntly. She nodded. I'm taking your car since I didn't bring mine," I said. She nodded and handed me her keys. Everyone was staring at me. I rolled my eyes. Sasuke couldn't bare to look at me. I walked outside and towards Nami's car. I saw the front door open and Sasuke came out the house. "Tsuki can I talk to you," Sasuke said. I was annoyed that he came. "What?," I asked bluntly ,but annoyed.

"I'm assuming you hate me right," he said not looking at me. "No I don't hate you," I said bluntly. And It was true I didn't hate him ,but I didn't love him either. "I don't like you either though. To tell you the truth you are nothing to me anymore. Actually all you technically are to me now is my dorm roommate," I said. What I said I could tell it crushed him. His eyes turned a darker black, and he looked disappointed. "So I guess that means you won't go on the date," he said. I thought for a second. "I don't know," I said. I got in Nami's car and was about to drive off. Sasuke knocked on the window. I rolled down the and looked at him. He looked at me saddened. "I'm sorry Tsuki. I wish I could take back what happened," he said. I got a little aggravated at what he said. "Why did it happen in the first place," I said a little aggravated. He couldn't look at me. "Huh tell me why. Are you some kind of man whore or something. Sasuke...... you disappoint me," I said as I drove off.

Sasuke's POV
Dammit she hates me. If only I could find a way to make it up to her. I know she said she doesn't hate me ,but I hate myself right now. Dammit. Dammit "DAMMIT!!!!," I yelled. Everyone ran outside after I yelled. "Sasuke-kun what's wrong did that girl hurt you. No worries you still have me," Sakura said hugging me. I pushed her away. "Sakura go away you make me sick and you just ruined the best thing I ever had. I don't want to see your face around me. Ever!," I said annoyed. She began to whimper and ran home because her house wasn't that far. I got a lot of stares from everyone. I walked inside and into my room. I slammed the door hard. I sighed. "Aaaahhhh!!!!," I yelled out loud. " I'm really sorry Tsuki, and.... I never ever wanted to hurt you," I said to myself. I sighed and took a cold shower.

Nami's POV
"Dang it Kiba why did you bring Sakura," I complained. "I didn't! I think she walked here," Kiba said.
"Dang it what are we gonna do we can't just have those two break up. Even though they were never together, they both showed feelings for eachother," I said. "You guys we are sorry for Sakura's act that she did, and we would do anything to help get them back together," Ino said. Karin nodded. I looked at them suspiciously. "But I thought you two were also Sasuke fans," I said. "Oh don't get us wrong we are, but even if we are Sakura would never let us get near him and also we like someone else," Ino explained. "Who?," I asked. "Well I like Sai and Karin likes Suigetsu," Ino explained. I nodded. And surprisingly the guys they liked were drunk and wouldn't remember what they said. I motioned Naruto, Itachi and Ariana to come here. They did. "Okay listen we have to find some way to bring Tsuki and Sasuke closer together. Itachi since you are Sasuke's brother you will have to find every info you can about what Sasuke is feeling. And Naruto you and me have to bring Sasuke and Tsuki together the closets way we can, and Ariana you hang around Tsuki and see every little thing she does and how she feels," I explained. They nodded.

My POV
Why does my life have to be so damn complicated. So many people were right. I can't tell dad or he'll rub it in my face and then try to kill sasuke. And Yumi tried to tell me from the start, but that's only because he was a guy like Sasuke. I should have know Sasuke was just another player. I parked the car in the front, and walked up to my room. I couldn't sleep. I wasn't upset but my heart hurt. "maybe singing would help my heartache," I said to myself.

My, Sasuke's, Nami's, Naruto, POV

This song is by The Cheetah Girls

Me and Sasuke's POV
Plaese don't let it be over.