Konoha High (Chapter 38)

I woke up to the morning sun. I looked to see Sasuke was still asleep. I also noticed Sasuke's arms weren't around my waist for the first time. I was sort of disappointed because I don't get to feel his warm body, and most importantly his abs. I quickly snapped myself out of my dirty thoughts. I got up and went to the bathroom. I sighed because I forgot my bag of clothes at Nami's house because I didn't know I was sleeping over here. I left Sasuke's room and went into Naruto's room. I saw Nami was looking through her bag and Naruto was still sleeping. "Nami I was wondering if you have any clothes I can wear because I left my bag at your house," I said. She looked at me confused. "No you didn't I have it in my bag," she said handing me my bag. My eye twitched. "You mean you had this the whole time. I could have worn my PJ's instead of this shirt," I yelled. "Sssshhh, you're gonna wake the whole neighborhood up. And I probably forget," She said smirking. I rolled my eyes, and left the room. I bumped into someone. I looked and saw Ariana. "Morning Tsuki looks like you had a fun night," she said pointing to my clothes. I looked at my clothes, and saw the shirt was partially open. I closed it quickly. "N-no! It's not what you're thinking!," I exclaimed. She smirked at me, " riiiiiigggghhhhtttt...," she said walking off. I huffed and walked back into Sasuke's room and noticed he was still asleep. I went to Sasuke's bathroom. I closed it and locked it. I took out my tooth brush from my bag and brushed my teeth. Afterwards I got into the shower and began to bathe.

Sasuke's POV
I woke up to the sound of my shower. I noticed Tsuki wasn't in bed. I looked at the time, and it was 11:57am. I got up from my bed and went to my closet, and grabbed a pair of clothes. I went towards my bathroom. I tried opening it, but it was locked. I smirked and grabbed a key from above the bathroom door. I opened the door, and went to brush my teeth.

My POV
I was washing myself when I noticed someone else was in the bathroom. I looked from behind the shower curtain. "Sasuke what are you doing in here," I exclaimed hiding behind the shower curtain. He looked at me. He was brushing his teeth. "What does it look like I'm doing I'm brushing my teeth," he said as he finished brushing. He used mouth wash too. "Well get out!," I exclaimed. He looked at me and smirked. I noticed he looked cute with his bed hair. He looked actually cuter with bed head. "After I'm done, but your gonna have to get out the shower so I can use it," he said smirking. My eye twitched. "I'll get out as soon as you get out!," I yelled. He smirked. "What I can't get a show?," he asked looking at himself in the mirror. "NO!," I exclaimed blushing. He smirked when he saw my blush. Gosh he is such a perve when it comes to my body. I wonder if he was always like this.

Sasuke's POV
I noticed Tsuki was in deep thought. I also noticed there was a bag filled with Tsuki's clothes, and stuff. I smirked, and grabbed it without her realizing it. I walked out the bathroom with the bag and thought were to hide it.

My POV
I noticed that while I was daydreaming Sasuke left the bathroom. I sighed in relief. I turned the water off I dried my hair and my body. I wrapped the towel around my body. I went to the mirror. "Hmm... I wonder how I should do my hair," I said to myself. I shrugged. "Now what should I.... wear? Wait where is my bag?," I said to myself. I narrowed my eyes, " Sasuke...," I muttered. I quickly put on some underwear I had seperated from my bag of clothes with a bra. I wrapped my towel tightly around me so it wouldn't fall off. I opened the door to see Sasuke lying on his bed looking at the ceiling. I stomped over to him ,but kept my distance so he wouldn't try anything. He looked at me and smirked. "Sasuke where is my bag," I said. He smirked," I have no clue what you mean." He said. "LIAR!," I exclaimed pointing. He smirked and pulled my arm causing me to come closer to him. I was blushing and he smirked. Somehow he pinned me in the bed. Damnit why do I feel weak when I see his face. Sasuke smirked and leaned forward, but just as he was about to kiss me the door opened. "Hey Sasuke you left this bag in my room," Itachi said not looking at us. "oooppppss did I interrupt something?," Itachi said smirking. I quickly pushed Sasuke off me while he was distracted and walked up to Itachi. "Thank you Itachi," I said taking my bag away from him. I looked back at Sasuke and he was pouting. I walked back up to Sasuke. "Nice try," I whispered in Sasuke's ear. He pouted crossing his arms over his chest, but he was blushing and not even looking at me. I smirked and walked over to Sasuke's bathroom. I locked the door and changed into this:

 I locked the door and changed into this:

I walked out to see Sasuke on his bed still pouting. I smirked and walked up to him. I kissed him on the lips but parted. He was pouting still with a blush on his face. I smirked, and sat next to Sasuke. Sasuke smirked at me ,and pinned me on the bed again. I was surprised at this. He leaned in to kiss me ,but I quickly got loose from his grip and moved off the bed. I notice Sasuke smirked and walked over to his bathroom with his clothes in hand. He locked the door. I smirked, and noticed something was vibrating on the bed. It was my phone. I grabbed it to see a text from my mom.
It read:
Sweet heart I need you and your friends to come over and model
today ,and also I need you to make up with your father because I know
he was dumb for what he said, but he loves you and you know that.

I texted back saying:
Don't worry mom. I'm not mad at dad because Kurona explained everything to
me and also me and my friends will be there shortly.

She texted back saying:
Great luv U BYE!!

I smiled at my mom's comment.
I walked out of Sasuke's room and went downstairs to see Kiba, Itachi, Nami, Ariana, Neji, Naruto, and Deidara. "Hey Tsuki," Nami said. "Hey Nami, and everyone else. Umm Nami call Tenten and Hinata. Tell them to meet me at my house because my mom said the judges are there," I said. Nami gleamed. "R-really you're not just saying that because I stole twenty bucks from your bag," Nami said. "You what?," I said bluntly. Her eyes widened. "umm... sorry," she said smiling nervously. I put my hand out and she gave me my money back. "Well let's go," I said. Me and Nami walked out the house. There was a long pause. 

We walked back in. "Can someone give us a ride cause we were driven here," Nami said. "Sure where you guys going," Itachi asked. By this time Sasuke came down stairs. "Oh we're going to Tsuki's house and model for some judges," Nami said. "Wow can we come," Kiba asked. I shrugged, "Sure why not," I said. Everyone gleamed. "But if all you guys are coming then we will need more than one car," I said. They nodded. We all left to get in the car. Me, Nami, Sasuke, and Naruto were in Sasuke's car. And Kiba, Itachi, Ariana and Neji were in Itachi's car. And we went off to my house.

Deidara POV

".........They forgot me AGAIN!"