Konoha High (Chapter 34)

I woke up and realized I was sweating. I checked the thermometer it was on 85 degrees. I looked at the clock and it was 11a.m. in the morning. I sighed and got up. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I did my hair. I changed into this:

I walked out of the bathroom and out of my room. I went downstairs and into the kitchen my parents were either not awake or in their office. I shrugged. "My lady Tsuki what would you like to eat for breakfast," Kurona asked. I shrugged, "anything ,but can I ask you something," I said. "Sure my lady anything,"she said. "Well how do you know a person actually loves you ,and isn't using you," I asked. Kurona got surprised at my question. "Well you can tell a guy loves you when he worries for you. You can tell when he does anything possibly to make you happy even if he hates it, but if a guy truly truly loves you he would care for you everyday, and never want to let you go not even if you die,"Kurona said. What she said touched me. Sasuke did all those things. He always worries about me when I get in fights, he wanted to make me happy by dressing up in that cat costume even though he didn't like it, and he never wanted to let me go even when he was sleeping. I smiled faintly. "Thank you Kurona you're the best you know that," I said happily. Kurona smiled, "Thank you Tsuki. Now how about I fix you some pancakes with a chocolate mousse on the side," Kurona said cheerfully. I gleamed, "Yay!," I exclaimed. A few minutes later Kurona brought me my food and mousse. I began devouring both. "yummy," I cheered like a child. After a couple minutes of me eating/devouring my food, I walked out the door. "Kurona tell mom I went to Nami's house," I said before leaving. She nodded. I left and got into Nami's car because I drove it here. I started the car and drove off to Nami's house.

*At Nami's house*
I parked her car in the driveway and knocked on the door. Nami opened the door. "Hey Nami I brought your car back," I said. "Thanks.. umm.. Tsuki I know that you are mad at Sasuke ,but can you still come on the double date," Nami asked. I cocked my head to the side in confusion, " I'm not mad at Sasuke actually I understand now so yeah and sure I will still go on the double date. What time should I get ready," I said. Nami looked at me worried, "Tsuki you don't have to hide your feelings you don't have to go if you don't want to,"Nami asked worried. "Nami would you just chill out. I already bought the dress and Naruto already made the reservations so I'm going now what will be the time," I said. Nami sighed. "The time they will pick us up is 8:30p.m," she said. I nodded. "Okay hey Tsuki you wanna go to the mall heard that a new shop has just opened up," Nami said smiling. "Sure what is the store," I said. "You will see once we get there," Namin said pushing me in the car.