Konoha High (Chapter 35)

I was being driven to the mall by Nami. I began thinking to myself. Should I forgive Sasuke. I mean what Kurona said is true he even said it infront of everyone, but the thing is.... he said it infront of everyone ,but me. I wanna know if he can say it to my face, and if he tells me that he loves me then I know that he actually does. Everyone says we make a good couple, but I don't wanna hear it from them I wanna hear it from him. I noticed Nami stopped the car and we were in the parking lot of the mall. I got out the car and Nami did as well. "Tsuki come on or we will be late cause there is a new shop opening," Nami said. I nodded and walked with her.

Naruto's POV
"Come one Sasuke we gotta go see the new store that's opening up at the mall," I said pulling Sasuke down the mall. Sasuke sighed. "Naruto wait up it's not like the store is gonna disapper," he said. "Just hurry," I said still running.

My POV
I saw a whole bunch of people crowding around this one store. I sighed cause I knew it wasn't open yet. "Nami what time does this store open," I asked.
"In about a minute," she said looking around. "Nami who are you looking for," I said. She grinned, " Oh no one," she said. I looked at her suspiciously ,but then shrugged it off. "Nami! Over here," yelled a voice. I turned towards the voice and it was Naruto running at us with Sasuke behind him. Sasuke's eyes widened when he saw me and he turned sad. I smiled at him and he turned confused. "Hey you guys," I said waving to the guys. They hesitated to wave ,but did. "Hey Tsuki," Naruto exclaimed hugging me. I smiled, " Hi to you too Naruto," I said. "Tsuki I invited Naruto and Sasuke," Nami said grinning nervously. I smiled, " That's a nice thing to do," I said. She looked at me confused and as if I were crazy. Nami pulled Naruto to the side so I wouldn't hear what they were saying. Next thing I know the crowd of people rush in the store. I look at Nami and she and Naruto are still conversating. I sighed and noticed Sasuke was looking at a coffee shop. "Sasuke you coming," I said. He looked at me confused ,but he followed. He kept his distance though. I sighed because I knew he thought I hated him. I started looking around. This store was huge you could get lost in it. I noticed Sasuke was sitting down at a coffee shop in the new store. I sighed while grunting at the same time. "Sasuke how many times do I have to tell you not to drink coffee," I said to him putting my hands in my hips. He looked up at me, " It's not for me it's for you and it's not coffee," he said. I looked at him confused, "Then what is it," I said cocking my head to the side. "Taste it and you'll find out," he said handing it to me. I took the drink and took a sip of it. My eyes gleamed. "IT'S CHOCOLATE MOUSSE!!," I yelled happily. I got a lot of glares from people. "Tsuki calm down you're making a scene," Sasuke chuckled. I hugged him, " Thank you," I said. He flinched ,but hugged back. I let go. "But you still have your punishment. Because I can't just forgive you like that," I said smirking. He looked at me confused. "What is the punishment?," he asked. I smirked wider, and pulled him into the dressing room, "You have to drink this whole thing," I said handing him the mousse, "Tsuki why'd you bring me in here and second you know I hate sweets," he said pushing it back to me. I smirked, "duh that's why it's called your punishment," I said handing him back the mousse. "I'm not drinking that," he said. He tried to exit the dressing room, but I blocked the door locking it in the process. "Move Tsuki I'm not drinking that," he said. I smirked and jumped on him causing him to fall on the floor me on top of him. I smirked. "Open your mouth," I demanded. He shook his head. I pinched his nose, stopping him from breathing unless he opened his mouth. Somehow Sasuke got free of my grip and was now on top of me pinning me down. "I'm not eating that," he said. I thought for a second. I noticed Sasuke was wearing his buttoned up shirt I was wearing when I slept over. I smirked and pushed Sasuke so he wasn't on me. I blocked the door, and he huffed. "Tsuki move the mall is closing soon," he said. I walked up to Sasuke and quickly unbuttoned his shirt. He looked at me confused. "Tsuki what are you doing?," he asked. "You'll see," I said smirking. I took off his shirt. I smirked. "Bye Sasuke," I said quickly running out the dressing room.

Sasuke's POV
Wait what is she doing? I walked out the dressing room to see Tsuki ordering another chocolate mousse. She looked at me and smirked. I walked over to her. "Tsuki where is my shirt," I asked. "I don't know what you're talking about," she said innocently. I rolled my eyes, and she smirked. What was she planning.

My POV
"Tsuki come on no games,"Sasuke said. "If you drink the mousse then maybe I might know," I said. He glared at me. "I said I'm not drinking that. It taste gross," he muttered. I shrugged. "Fine," I said.

Sasuke's POV
I saw Tsuki take a deep breath. "IS THAT SASUKE UCHIHA SHIRTLESS!!!!," Tsuki screamed. Everyone stopped and looked at me. Next thing I know I hear screams and a whole bunch of girls surround me. I see Tsuki walk back to the dressing room. "Dammit you evil girl," I said to myself. I ran into the dressing room where Tsuki is while being chased by my fangirls. I slammed the door locking it behind me. I noticed Tsuki was sitting there looking at me with a smirk. I glared at her.

My POV
"Hi Sasuke I thought you were looking for your shirt," I said smirking. He glared at me. I giggled a little at his face and shrugged. "First drink the mousse," I said. "Why do you want me to drink it so bad," he asked. "First of all it's your punishment since I know you hate it and second because I am evilly good," I said smirking. He snatched the chocolate mousse out of my hand. "Fine I'll drink the stupid drink," he said. He sighed and chugged it down. I smirked. "How was your punishment," I said. "I'm never eating sweets again," he muttered. "We'll see," I said smirking. He glared at me. And I smiled innocently. "Now where is my shirt," he said. "Oh right... um," I said looking around nervously. "I think I left it at the shop's counter," I said. Sasuke narrowed his eyes at me in annoyance, but then he smirked. "Do you know what that means," he said wrapping his arms around my waist. "No what," I said confused. "It means it's time for your punishment," he said whispering in my ear. My eyes widened. "N-No need for that I'll be back with your shirt," I said running out the dressing room. I began looking for Sasuke's shirt. I realized two girls fighting over it. I walked over to them and snatched it out of there hands. They glared at me. "Hey give that back I found that fair and square," one girl said. "No I found it fair and square!," the other girl shouted. I walked away as they began to fight. I had to fight my way through the fangirls. Most of them surrounded Sasuke in the dressing room. I walked up to Sasuke. "Sasuke how did they get in through the door," I asked. He was pushing some fangirls back at the time. "You left the door open when you left," he said. I sighed. "Sasuke here," I said handing him his shirt. He put it on, but only a small amount of fangirls left. He whispered into my ear, "It's time for your punishment." He smirked at me and before I could act we were making out. All the fangirls turned sad or glared at me. They all walked away. Leaving me and Sasuke there kissing. I parted and playfully slapped him. He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Perve,"I muttered. His eyes widened, " I am not a perve!," he shouted in defense. "Fine if you say so," I said raising my hands in defense. He smirked, and kissed me again. "Did you like your punishment," he whispered into my ear. I blushed a dark red. "N-No! It was a stupid punishment," I said turning away blushing. "If it was stupid then why are you blushing," he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I blushed darker. "P-P-Pervert!," I exclaimed. He smirked and kissed me. Before I could do anything the door burst open to see Nami and Naruto. "Oooppps are we inturrupting something," Nami said. "No," I said pushing Sasuke off me. He smirked. "What happened this store is a mess and everyone left," Naruto said. "Yeah and we couldn't find you anywhere," Nami said. "Long story," me and Sasuke said at the same time.
"Well whatever we still have to get ready for the double date tonight, and it's already 7:27pm.," Naruto said. "What time did you guys say you were picking us up," I said. "Wait so you're coming," Sasuke asked. "Yeah why?," I asked. Sasuke smirked," No reason," he said. I shrugged. "Well we were going to pick you two up at 8:30p.m,"Naruto explained. "Fine. Nami we are going to my house then your house okay," I said. She nodded. Me and Nami walked off. Leaving Sasuke and Naruto. Me and Nami got into her car and drove off to my house, so I could get all I needed. "Mom I'm spending the night at Nami's," I yelled before leaving. I got back into Nami's car and we headed to her house to get ready.