Konoha High (Chapter 54)

I woke up early around 6am. School starts at seven. I got up and took a shower brushing my teeth then changing into my school uniform. I put my hair down. I looked at the time and it was 6:32. Might as well make breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and started cooking homemade pancakes and waffles. I made some toast and bacon too. The thing was I wasn't even hungry. I ate a few pieces of bacon and one pancake. I looked at the time and It was 6:47am time for school. I drove off to school in my car then waited at my dorm until class.

Sasuke Pov
I wake up to an amazing smell. I walk downstairs and saw my family eating. "Sasuke shouldn't you be at school."Mom asked. I looked at the clock. 6:40am. "Crap..." I ran upstairs and got dressed taking a quick shower. I changed into my school uniform. I ran out the house with toast in my mouth. I drove off to school and parked in front of school. I began finishing my toast and wondered if Tsuki can cook more often or maybe even for me. I looked at the time and it was 6:50am. Might as well visit Tsuki. 

Tsuki Pov

I was drawing while sitting on the my dorm couch in the living room. There was a knock on the door. "Come in," I said. Sasuke walked in the room and I immediately put my drawing away because let's just say it is more than a doodle. Sasuke sat beside me and said. "You left without me." "Did I? I knew I was forgetting something as I was leaving." I teased. Sasuke laid his head in my lap saying "so we have a few minutes before class can you do something for me." I gave him a look. He better not be thinking of what I'm thinking. "What exactly did you wanna do?" I asked. "Can you make me breakfast" he asked. I sighed in relief. "Ohhh that's what what you wanted. Sure!" I said. "Wait... what did you think I was gonna ask you for." Sasuke asked. "N-nothing. " Obviously I was blushing. I got up and went to the dorm kitchen and quickly made Sasuke breakfast. It was awkward because he kept staring at me while sitting on the table. I finished cooking and I put the plate of food on the table. "There you go." I said. He smirked at me and said "it smells delicious." I smiled and he ate. I walked back in the living room.

I looked at the time and it was 6:55am. Sasuke came in the room and sat on the couch. Something was on his mind and I could tell it involved me. Sasuke placed me on his lap while I was in deep thought. I only realized it when I was face to face with him. He wrapped his arms around my waist scooting me closer to him. "Tsuki what were you thinking I was ask," he said with a serious face." Of course me being very close to him like this and the thought of me telling him what I thought made me blush. I shook my head because I couldn't talk without stuttering. Sasuke smirked and brought me closer to him. (If you didn't know my body was facing him while I sat on his lap).  "Tsuki you're a bad liar." He said smirking. I knew that he knew exactly what I was thinking but he just wanted to hear me say it. I looked at the clock and it was 7:00 and class started in five minutes. "Sasuke let go class is starting soon." I said struggling to get out of his lap.Sasuke smirked and let me go getting up. "Fine but I won't forget this" he said leaving the room. Great now he's mad at me .... and they say girls have emotionally problems I finally got up off the floor and headed for class hoping I wasn't late.