Chapter 2

I got up in the morning to get ready for school. 6 a fucking m. Like really people its the first day cut a girl some slack. I went to start my usual routine. First things first: Wake up Cam. ✔️
Next: wash my face and brush my teeth. ✔️
Then I got dressed in a short sunflower dress with the sleeves cut out and a lil tummy showing. I put on my white converse and a crystal necklace cam bought me for my birthday. I straightened my hur and put my light makeup on : mascara and lipstick.

Me and Cam drove to our first day in our new school for senior year. Thats a lot to take in. I have to try out all over again and i doubt at this point that Ill be captain. Ive been cheering all my life, literally since i was three i did gymnastics and cheer. Kept me nice and fit but its hard work.

Me and Cam walked to the office when we got there. The first day was free dress day but after, its all up to LAME kahki skirts. "Hi can we get the schedules for Cameron and Anastasia Dallas please ?" i said in my most innocent tone. She handed them to us. Right when I turned around this boy bumped into me. I looked up at him and he winked and me then quickly walked away. "Was I really the only one that saw that" I asked Cam laughing. He had this dying of laughter expression on his face.

We had our first period together which was english. We got there a minute until the bell rang and sat at the back of the class. "Ok students I know we love picking our seats but-" she was cut off by two boys running in. One was the dirty blonde who winked at me in the office, and the other was a dark haired kid. "Thanks for meeting us boys but next time get here on time" she said strictly. "Whatta bitch" i whispered to Cam. "Dude I know we're not gonna pick our seats." She made us stand around the class while she picked one by one the seats for the year. This is our homeroom so I better not get seated next to some loser. Or maybe I need someone to do my homework idk. She called Cam first on the farthest corner next to some pretty girl with blue eyes. I got seated on the opposite side in between the two late boys and in front of me was a gorgeous girl with hazel eyes. And she looked like my first friend. A tap on my shoulder interrupted my thoughts. "Hey babe, I'm Matt" said the blonde guy. "Oh get a life" i said giggling at his fuckboyness. "Geez Matt leave her alone. I'm Jack by the way" he smirked at me. "Nice to meet you Mr. Jack" I giggled. The teacher was going on about some syllabus crap. "Can I see your schedule ..." Jack said. "Anastasia, and yea" "Beautiful name Anastasia" Matt said. I ignored him and handed my schedule to Jack. "Woah dude she has a lot of classes with you Matt." he said. He gave me back the paper until Matt snatched it out of my hands. "looks like it" he said smirking. "Good Luck" the girl in front of me said giggling. I ignored Matt while he put the paper back on my desk and I turned to see how Cam was doing. Seems like him and that girl were hitting it off. I smiled at him and he noticed me smiling while he talked to her but he just gave me a cheesy smile back.

By the time i turned around the pretty girl in front of me had my schedule and she had passed it to someone and it felt like it went around the whole classroom. "So wanna come over my place after leaving this craphole" matt said lightly placing his hand on my butt and smirking. Before I could answer the line, the bell rang so i got up, took his hand off my butt and walked away smirking.

I met up with Cam at lunch and it seemed like he had made quite a bit of friends, including the flirty one and Jack (Gilinsky btw). He had a table full of new friends surrounding him, asking for all his info so they can "hang". I squished my way through, laughing of course, and sat next to him. "So how was that girl" i winked at him. "Her name is Nicole and she's awesome" he said blushing. The table was then filled with "atta boy Cam" and "get some Cammy boy". "Hey suga" Matt said sitting next to me, "so you and Cam dating ?" "ew" "she's my sister" we said in unison. We laughed and Matt said "So we're meeting at ur house?" he asked Cam while winking at me. "yeah" Cam said. Great i'm the only girl.

After school I went to cheer tryouts while Cam went to football. We worked our butts off and I looked at Cam in the field every once in a while to make sure he was doing his best and i noticed him doing the same to me. I have cheered for his football teams since I can remember and it's always kinda been our tradition. Were both on the top teams so it shouldn't be hard. The majority of the boys in Cams "lunch squad" were on the football team so yay, even more time for embarrassing myself (note the sarcasm). But i'm not gonna lie. Cams new friends are hella hot. I see jack becoming my best friend already. "Hi im Mia" said the girl that sat in front of me in english. We were stretching partners and we talked about everything through the tryouts. We had gotten pretty close and she was coming over after school.