Chapter 13

3 Months later...

It was hard to keep me and matt's secret an actual secret. We've hooked up a few times and have had a numerous amount of makeout sessions throughout the last three months.

Today was Saturday, 9 am. I really had nothing to do so i might hangout it with one of my friends, maybe even matt. He's become more of a bad boy since we started our thing. Getting detentions, sneaking out with me, partying everyday. We've settled multiple times that were just having sex. No emotions, no talking. When were around Cam's friends, we 'hate' each other.

I've actually made new friends and were like our own little clique. So it's me, Mia, Maggie, and Madison. (yes I made it so it's madison beer and maggie lindemann but no hate its just for the story). We hangout at school and stuff so I might just call them. Were kinda considered popular but in my defense, I really didn't try. I just came to this school less than three months ago and i'm pretty outgoing so that's probably why.

Incoming call from Maddie:

M: I HAVE AN IDEA WHAT WE CAN DO TODAY

A: what. what is it. MADDY IM BORED

M: I'll pick you up in five. By the way im inviting a few people

End of call

Well then. I got up from my bed and made my way over to my closet to pick out my outfit. I wore black jeans from topshop with slits at the knees and a light purple muscle crop top. Then I applied light makeup and put my hair in a straight high ponytail. By the time I was finished, Madison's honk was heard from inside. I locked up the house and me and Cameron went over to her range rover.

Once inside the car I noticed that by some friends she meant all of our friends; literally. There was Gilinsky Maggie Carter Taylor Johnson Maddie and Matt.

"YOO ANASTASIA" Everyone greeted me and then Cam.

I still didn't know where we were going so I kept bugging them all. Once we got to our "destination" we hopped out of the car. There were a bunch of little shops but everyone was heading towards the tattoo parlor.

"YESYESYESYESYESSSSS" I was so excited to get my first tattoo. I've been wanting one since I was like 5.

We walked into the parlor and was greeted by the man behind the desk.

"Hey its beverly hills tattoos. What can I do for ya"

"Hi I'd like to get a tattoo maybe like a medium sized. I actually have a picture of what I want." I said calmly but actually screaming inside.

"Anything for a pretty lady like you" ge smile and winked. Flirty now are we. He was actually really attractive and that's when I noticed he didn't have a shirt on which made a couple of his tattoos visible.

"Can I see your phone" he cut me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah sure" I said handing him my phone

"That looks like an awesome tattoo idea. Where'd you get it from"

"Well as a kid I always drew instead of paying attention to class and one day I ended up drawing these flowers so yeah that's the idea" I said

"Cool Cool. You know you can definitely be a tattoo artist if you ever need a job. You can always come here" he winked.

"Yeah Id like that" I smiled.

"Do you mind if I put my phone number in?" He asked still holding my phone.

"Go ahead" I heard a bunch of comments from the group which I had actually forgot about. I turned to see Matt trying to play his anger off like he didn't care but I knew I had made him jealous.

"Alright I'll be doing your tattoo. My names Nate by the way. Nate Maloley" He said

"Great. Nice to meet you Nate I'm Anastasia" I smiled and followed him to a room.

"Um so where do you want it" He asked while the group followed us to watch me painfully get a needle inserted in my skin leaving a design.

"My upper back"

"Alright I'm going to need you to remove your upper body clothing" I nodded and began to take my clothes off, covering my bare chest with my arms. I heard the boys whistle and holler while I just rolled my eyes and laid on my stomach in the chair.

Maggie was beside me holding my hand as Nate cleaned and started drawing the design on my back. Yes it was painful but extremely worth it.

An hour later and Nate was finished.

"Thank you so much Nate. I'll make sure to give you a call"

"No problem I'd love that" he said winking at me while ringing me up.

We left the parlor and I had felt someone's hot breath on my neck.

"My place at eight" He whispered seductivley into my ear. I knew I had gotten to him. I simply nodded and we all hopped into the car. The ride hime basically consisted of me and Matt insulting and making fun of each other around our friends to keep up our "act".
Tonight was gonna be something different I can tell. Me and Matt haven't really gone all the way. As much as we wanted to, someone always interrupted. We never necessarily got caught we just needed to go home, got a call, or wasn't in the mood.

Hey dudes. Hope you guys liked this chapter I just thought it was a cool tattoo and way to introduce some new characters. I'm starting a new book also so when that's up go check it out.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT💖

word count: 965