Chapter 9

YASSS ITS FRIDAYYYY. Fridays always make me happy but anyways today is the first game of the season which means after the game were all going to the lake house so we get there in the morning. I woke up and skipped my jog and slept in so I had enough energy for later. Then I put on a striped crop top, black skirt, white converse, and threw over a denim jacket (outfit above). I stacked a few necklaces including the crystal one I always talk about and another choker.

Little did I know this is going to be the start of maybe the worst day ever.

I got to school with Cam and we were looking for our friends. Shawn wasnt with our normal group. Maybe hes singing. eh I shook it off and the bell had rang. I was walking to class when I froze at what I saw. Shawn and Mia were kissing. Well more like Shawn was trying to kiss Mia while she trued to push him off yelling that he had a girlfriend. I decided to face him.
"Shawn really what the hell?!!" I screamed in his face.
"Ana I can explain" Mia said.
"I saw enough. Come with me" I wasnt mad at her at all. Why? I saw in her eyes how scared she was and how much she wanted to get him off of her.
She even started bawling.
"Hey hey hey. Its gonna be ok. Lets clean you up in the bathroom." I said. She really did look bad but lucky for us I always have my handy dandy makeup bag. We skipped first and went to our favorite place. There was an empty classroom that was so old there was flowers growing out. I needed some help so I decided to text Jack.
(A- Anastasia G- Gilinsky)
A- Hey bring cigarettes and come to room 56
G- Not gonna ask but ok

I step our and peeked my head when I heard a knock.
"Its me" said a familiar voice.
I let him in and he sat next to me and Mia. He pulled out his cigarettes and handed one to each of us. I promise Im not a drug addict or like a stoner kid, I mean its not like were getting high, but once in a while it helps get my mind off things. That and you know "sexual intercourse" as they say but im not in the mood or at the right place. Im not a virgin but I sure as hell wish I would have waited. Anyways back to the point, I gave Mia on e so she can calm down a little.

I helped her throughout the rest of the school day and then we plastered our makeup, uniform, peppiness, and enormous smiles for our first game. It was half time and we were tieing. It was an on and off game but in the end we were unfortunate and lost. "The group" met up after and had our second thoughts about the trip because it was for celebration.
"STOP BEING WHIMPS. LETS GO HAVE FUN" I said to them. No loss was gonna get me out of having fun. JJ put his hand in since were in a circle and I put mine one top. We all piled our hands in the middle like a team. "123 GO TEAM" I yelled in my most manliest voice.

I hopped into some comfty clothes which was leggings and a loose fitted white crop top with some white hightop vans. It was my bummy outfit so I didnt give a crap since it was a 3 hour drive. "Aight Me, Ana, Mia, Matt, Jg, Carter, Cam, aaaannnnnd shawn? In one car. Cam you drive yeah?" Taylor said.
"Ayyye DREAM TEAM" Mia said and we all laughed. We all got in Taylors black range rover and got comfortable for the long ride. Im still wondering why Taylor didnt drive. eh maybe he wants to sleep. So Shawn was next to Cam in the passenger seat cuz he called "shotgun". Then Taylor Carter and a cup holder in the second row. His car fit four in the back so it was Mia Me Matt and JG in the farthest back row. I put my headphones when mia took a bud and put it in her ear. Everyone was already asleep and I was drifting off. I felt Matts hand on my thigh and then it was sliding upwards. It was really high until he was about to touch my crotch so I picked his arm up and threw to himself so he just chuckled.

I woke up to Mia yelling
"AYE WERE HERE YASSS" Taylor got annoyed so he threw popcorn at her. Where the hell does he get popcorn.
"Aye matt might wanna keep your hands to yourself" JG winked.
"Hey I know man she got handsy there" Matt obviously tried to make it like I was touching him.
"Right like Ill ever touch youre hairy dick." The cars were full of buuurns and Matts shocked expression. He stayed quite while we all got out and still in our bummy clothes. The day was us just eating, unpacking, and playing video games until it became nightime and things got a little fiesty......

A/N: hey loves cliffhangerrrr. sorry just wanna makesure yall keep reading. please leave comments so I can continue or not and vote cuz why not💖