Chapter 17

Me and Kristine enter the club where the party was being held. I spot Matt in the middle grinding on some bimbo. I look away as soon as I see him turning his head towards me.

"Go to him Kristine" I whisper yelled.

She walks to him and pushes the girl off. She knows not to get too close so they weren't grinding. I grabbed a super hot guy and went towards them but not too close. I danced on him and felt his hands grab my ass.

The song ended and when I turned to look at them, matt had already been staring at me. Not in the creepy way, not in the needy way, but maybe just the I've missed you way. I gave him a small smile. I'm luring him in.

"Long time no see" I say giving him a small hug.

"No shit" he chuckled. I laughed with him too.

You look beautiful and now that I've seen you again, I want us back.

That is what I wanted him to say. That's what I've been waiting for but not all dreams come true.

"Well see you around. I've got to meet back with some chick named Kristine" he said. I had felt like crying honestly. It hurt that he didn't care or that he just left me after that long.

"Well Luke is waiting for me anyways. Bye asshole" I say playing off my sadness. 

The rest of the night I made sure I made out with Luke when I was close to Matt. That I made sure to make him jealous. I also made sure him and Kristine didn't get too close. she had told me that she had a boyfriend so she didn't want to even kiss him.