Chapter 12

The next day....

Wow. I have no fucking clothes. I grabbed my usual uniform and started walking to the bathroom. I did my makeup and put my hair into a messy high pony tail.

At school I went straight to my locker and grabbed my books and other crap. Next thing I know Mia ran up and tackled me to the ground, both of us laughing. That was until I noticed a group of guys taking pictures and thats when I realized my skirt was up and you can see my black lace panties. I pulled my skirt down and sat next to Mia on the ground where she was still laughing.

"So what's up?" I giggled

"I can't believe you haven't noticed yet"

"NOTICED WHAT" I said excited

"OH MY FUCK. You hit 1 million followers on vine dumbass" She whisper yelled in my face.

Well that flipped the switch.

I started jumping and screaming and I was just so happy at the moment. I made a few vines to thank everybody for supporting me. We went up to first period with me still smiling like an idiot.

I saw gilinsky so I ran up to him and grabbed his face.

"DUDE ONE MILLION" I screamed in his face while he smirked.

He shoved his phone in my face
"1.2 Million. HA"

"Wow congrats" I hugged him.

We sat down and the teacher started talking but I totally dozed off.

"1.5" he said.

I looked to my left to see matt looking straight at the board with a smirk on his face. Damn I wanted to just... I dont even know what I want to do.

"Screw you Espinosa" Was all I can spill out.

"Thats what you'll be doing one of these days"

I rolled my eyes at his lame comment and tried to focus...well that didn't go very well.

After School In Detention

So I come in here because supposedly I started the food fight in the cafeteria when really Matt threw spaghetti in my bra. But I guess that's why he's in here too.

I sat down and after school in the room where I have to do nothing for about maaaaybe an hour. Matt came in, late as always, and had the audacity to sit right next to me. The detention desks are the kind that seat two and we were all the way in the back.

20 minutes into  detention and Mr. Corey is dead asleep so I pull out my phone. I feel his hand slide up my thigh going higher every second. When he reached the center of my panties he whispered in my ear

"Black lace. I like it" he smirked.

"Im not in the mood Matt" I really wasn't. If I got one more detention I get suspended. But he didn't listen. His hand moved up and down my thigh going higher and higher until he reached where he was before. I reached over and rubbed the bulge through his pants and attempted to make him stop. Before things went too far, the bell rang and I started to walk to my car. After I got in, Matt followed. I rolled my eyes and thought  he could just hang out with Cam.

We got to the house and all the boys were already there since me and matt came late because of detention.

"Aye Matt. You got laid?" Taylor smirked

I rolled my eyes while he joined them and went upstairs to my room. I changed into a bralette, shorts, and a kimono. (outfit is ^^)

I went back downstairs and sat with the boys while they played fifa. Since I was actually good at this game I wanted to play so I took a controller.  The teams were Me, Cam, Taylor, and Carter and on the other team was Johnson, Gilinsky, Matt, and Aaron. We tied 2-2.

After the game I went back into my to my room. I bent down to fix my bed when I feel two hands on my ass and someones bulge on it. I turn to see Matt.

"Nice ass" he winked

I stood up and turned to face him. I studied his face for a bit. Yeah I know he's hot but up close, when you can see all his features, he's truly perfect. I looked into his eyes. He was staring back and forth from my lips to my eyes.

He kissed me. Not a sloppy makeout. But a passionate kiss. Like he meant it or it meant something to him. Then came the heated makeout session. I pulled away before things got more serious.

"Friends with benefits?" He smirks

I bite my lip and nod. I hope I know what I'm getting myself into. I don't want a real relationship but I want him.