Chapter 10

A/N: warning children you can skip this chapter if you want but sorry if it turns out a little long.
-
Like the childish teenagers they are, we decided to play truth or dare but the safe version (no drinking).

"Who's gonna go first?" Gilinsky said.

"Well since you're so eager truth or dare Gilinsky" I said smirking

"A mans gotta pick a dare" he said

"Lick Matts ass" his expression was shocked and I just smirked. Matt pulled down his pants showing his white butt. I recorded it on this new app called vine and Jack took his tongue and licked it. After he ran and went to the sink to wash off his tongue while we all laughed hysterically. He came back and took his seat. We were sitting in a circle and I guess I was next.

"ANA TRUTH OR DARE" Taylor yelled

"Dare me biach"

"I dare you to run in the lake naked in front of everyone" he smirked which I knew was only an excuse so see me without clothes.

"Dude isn't that like porn or something" I laughed.

"Well its payback for what you did to me at the beach" He smirked evilly.

We all went outside and I stripped all my clothes off mentally ready to face the fact that they'll steal my clothes and run. I ran down the dock and jumped off. The water wasn't that cold, it was actually perfect. I heard giggling so I turned and saw the guys and Mia run off with my clothes. I knew I wasn't gonna get them back so I stayed in the water for a bit then got out.

Matt was standing there holding out a towel and his face was down so he didn't see me.

"Aw What a gentlemen. Thank you Matt" I took the towel and kissed him dangerously close to his mouth which was meant to be his cheek. We walked back and I just went to put my pajamas on before going back to truth or dare. I threw on an oversized tie dye shirt and my underwear under. I usually sleep in just undergarments but I cant do that cuz everyone else was here.

I walked back and they had already did some. "So ana how was your swim" Taylor asked. I just rolled my eyes.

"Johnson truth or dare" I asked

"Dare me"

"I dare you to go egg the neighbors house." I smirked. He did the dare and almost got caught. The circle came back and I was next.

"Truth or dare" Gilinsky smirked

"Truth" I smiled

"If you could do seven minutes in heaven with anybody here, who would it be" shit. I thought for a while and picked matt. I then looked over at him and he winked at me. I rolled my eyes and after we went to bed.

-

The next day I woke up with no Mia next to me and it was awfully quiet. I went downstairs and saw a note on the fridge:
Hey the boys and I went to pick up groceries and then were going on a hike. You were knocked out and I didn't want to get you cranky by waking you up xo-Mia

GEE GREAT. Im alone in this house for like five hours. I put my hair in a messy bun but I was too lazy to change so I left my underwear and t-shirt on. I walked out my room and walked to the kitchen to get some iced tea and I walked past the living room then I took a few steps back to see Matt playing what looked like fifa. Tease time. I smirked to my self. I went in and sat down close to him. He was watching the replays of the game he just won and he smirked at me and I did the same.

"Can I play" I said.

"Sure but don't hurt yourself darling" he winked

I bent down over to the table where the other control was. I knew I showed a little ass by doing that. He put his hand there and I left it there as I sat down.

"Control yourself Espinosa" I said

Little did he know I was a pro at fifa and beat him 3-0. I creamed him.

"I like a girl that can play" he winked

"mhm" I said and just rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen to get the ice tea that I didn't get before. Suddenly I felt two strong arms wrap around me and start kissing my neck. The fuck?
"What the hell Matt?" I said laughing.
He pinned me up against the fridge and got really close to my face "I want you" he said before crashing his lips onto mine. He was hungry and I can totally tell. I kissed him back but didn't let his tongue enter. Then he got pretty furious.
"Bitch" he whispered before cupping one of my boobs making me gasp. He used this chance to make a move and stick his tongue in my mouth while exploring the inside. I gave in.

He carried me and I wrapped my legs around him pulling us closer, making him moan. Then I felt it, the lump in his pants touched my thigh.
"Eager are we" I said breaking the make out session but still in his arms with his hands on my ass.
"Only for you baby" he said seductively and brought me to his room, not breaking the kiss.

Things got heated quickly but I knew how to control myself. He laid down so
I was on top. He kissed me harder and I kissed back the same. My hips started grinding on him and I went faster. "Ana" he moaned. I rolled my hips faster on him until Matts shorts got wet. We were still clothed which was weird because i think he came and now it looked like he peed himself.

I left the room and went to take a bath and he took a shower in his own room. I took my time and decided to make some vines.

I went back down stairs and He tried to kiss me again but I turned so he kissed my cheek. "Listen Matt, umm I don't know how to say this but Im not really looking for a relationship right now" He said nothing. "I mean I know I dated Nash and Shawn but thats two people in one week and I don't know if I can come off more as a slut for that so sorry" He looked angry. "Whatever bitch that meant nothing to me anyways" he spat. "Really nothing?"I asked coming up with an idea. "Nothing" he repeated. "So if I did this it means nothing" I said and sat on his lap (because he was sitting on the couch) and face him, our faces inches not even, centimeters away "Nothing" he said and I can smell his minty breath. I leaned in slowly and kissed his cheek slowly, moving down to his neck while tugging on his hair. I felt the bulge again so I smirked and stopped. "Nothing" he gulped hard. "Really cuz the dick in your pants has something else to say" I smirked and got off of him and walked away. Minutes later the boys and Mia came in watching tv. It was late and I we had all gone back to sleep. I have a feeling Matt's gonna be even more of a douche than ever...