poetic mind.

Lila in M/M

"'Poetry is a form of literature that uses aesthetic and rhythmic qualities of language-such as phonaesthetics, sound symbolism, and metre-to evoke meanings in addition to, or in place of, the prosaic ostensible meaning.' That is the definition of poetry from the internet, but I want to hear your definition. "

Today was my first day of journalism. I know when some hear the word journalism they think newspaper or article but journalism is much more than that. You have to go deeper than just facts and opinions but into your perspective of life. Writing is an art, but like the artist you have to have something that inspires you.

Professor Gilligan was going around the class getting their definition of poetry until his eyes landed on me.
He looked down at his seating chart and said," Miss Wilson, would you like to share your meaning of Poetry?"
Eyes were on me, I felt this huge lump in my throat, and the atmosphere got thicker. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and replied," I believe the -"
I was cut off by someone saying, "Professor."
Professor turned around and saw two guys by the door. One was an old man and the other was....

Quinn. Why is the dude every fucking where I go? Its nice to have a familiar face though because no one in the class would talk to me anyways. Professor walked to the door to talk to them.

Some guy that sat in front of me, turned around and smiled. I blushed putting my head down.
"Uh.. hey I'm Travis," he said holding out his hand.
I got nervous but I heard myself say,"Hi I'm Zaya, nice to meet you," I shook his hand and before he could say anything else, I heard someone sit in the empty seat next to me.
"Hey Z," Quinn said.
"Hey Quinn, what you doing here? You're a senior."
"Well if I don't be in this class for the semester I'm a senior that won't graduate."
I laughed," Well you better start paying attention. "

------

Guys I am so sorry it's short but the next chapter will be longer. I'm kinda at a writers block.

Vote & comment please.