the secret.

Quinn

I didn't stay at the apartment last night. I just couldn't fully process the words that came out of her mouth. She doesnt want the baby. So that means, she either kills the baby or put the baby up for adoption. Both choices are stupid. Who the fuck even came up with the idea of abortion? Killing a child before he or she even sees the light of day. Its all bullshit. I know its her choice but she's going to affect everyone around her. She doesn't even go to school anymore, taking classes online and shit. She fucking kills me.

Why do I even try to help her? She doesn't appreciate it.
"Because you're falling in love," my subconscious says.

I want to be more than her friend but I don't want to move too fast. She's the best thing in my life at the moment. Something about her.. The way she walks, talk, laugh, even cry, I always slip through her fingers. She's like the ventriloquist and I'm the dummy. With her being pregnant with Travis, or whatever the fuck his name is, baby she thinks this is bad but it isn't. A child shouldn't be abandoned no matter who's the father.

///
IT HAS BEEN FOREVER
I'm so sorry loves. Here's a tiny chapter to come back on.

2.34K READS AHHH THIS IS AMAZING💖💖💖💖