the questions.

Quinn POV

I should go check on her. She didn't come to class today.Neither did Travis. I tried to tell her about Travis. But she's so goddamn stubborn.Which I love about her. I try to be a good friend to her but the tension between us is tempting. I know she like me and I'm feelin her too but too much is going on now. My mama sick and she's the one thing on my mind now. I can't lose her when I already lost my father when I was 14. But Zaya.. Zaya is just ugh. Never caught feelings for no girl but she's so different.

I called Lila asking where Zaya was, she said she must be at their dorm because she hasn't seen her at all. I wouldnt expect her ass to know because she's always with Ty. I walked to her dorm and knocked on the door. She opened the door with nothing but a silky robe on. Her hair was in a messy bun and she didnt have on any makeup. She looked like a fucking goddess.

"Hey," I said.

She cleared her throat and said,"Hey.
Her voice was strained and when I looked at her face it was stained with dry tears.

"Talk to me," I said forcefully, if he hurted her, I swear I'm gonna kill him.

She looked up at me and started to cry, I opened the door all the way and hugged her. I picked her up, her legs were around my waist and I sat down on the bed with her on my lap. I wiped her tears away and she started saying 'I'm sorry' over and over.
I laid down with her on top of me, rubbing her hair I told her, "Everything's gonna be alright."

·········

" I..I'm okay, really I'm fine, I took like 4 showers and I washed the sheets and covers."

"Take off the robe."

"No I'm half naked."

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK ZAYA!.." I had to calm down ..." he hurt you, let me see."

She jumped when I was screaming at her but she slowly took off her robe.
She started to cry but I observed her body, there were bruises everywhere. He did this shit to her. He hurt her.
I looked at her, this shit almost even made me cry.

"We goin to the police, don't try to argue with me just come on."

"He said he'll kill me. " She was sobbing, I never want to see her like this again. It hurts me.

"He's going to do this to somebody else, dont be a standby. And you're staying with me, pack whatever and get dressed, I'll be outside. "

"No, no, no I dont want to be in here alone."

"Okay."

··········

We got in my car and drove to the police station. She was nervous ... Well she's always nervous but she's even more nervous. I put my hand against her thigh and started rubbing it. She took a deep breath and gave me a small smile. I would do anything to make her smile, she's so beautiful.

We got to the station and they took Zaya in a different room and me to another. Two women detectives came in and started asking questions.

"What is your relation to Zaya?"

"She's my friend."

"How did you guys meet?"
I told her that little story.

I smiled, remembering that.

"You like her don't you?"

"Yea, she's amazing."

"What do you know about the rapist?" I immediately got pissed off.

"His name is Travis Wilkins or something like that, he's a freshman at Duke just like Zaya, we all take Journalism 1 together. I'm in there because I need more credits. "

They asked more questions and I gave them the whole truth.

Wherever Travis bitch ass at, he's gonna pay for what he did to her.

I put that on my life.

---------

Hey yall, another chapter today, I owed you guys one. So here you go.

Lila & Ty moving a little fast, lmfaooo.

Should I do more Quinn POVs?
What do yall think about "Travis"?
Comment & Vote