08.11 Summer Sunday

This morning I woke up at 11. I left the bed and showered first, and I dressed up. Little after that I walked over to the kitchen and sat down to eat breakfast. I played Sex Machine by James Brown on the CD player and mom said he sounded worse than a rooster so she skipped the album all the way to track 13. I ate three potatoes with tomato sauce, a glass of tomato juice, almonds and some slices of melon.

Afterwards I went back to bed to read Slaughterhouse 5 but fell asleep after 3 pages. When I woke up it was 14 and I had to go to my father's house to eat lunch. I walked with Lucky and mom and the streets were boiling hot. I avoided the church square because my father would probably be there with his friends and I didn't want to see him.

At home we sat around the table with my aunt, my mom, my father and my grandma and my grandma said she didn't know who I was but she didn't seem to mind. I guess I didn't mind either because that doesn't change how I feel towards her. We ate noodles with garlic sauce and octopus. Then my aunt said grandma sees ghosts because she says there is a woman who used to go sleep with her in bed and now at night she asks where is the woman. I wonder if my mother will end up like this too and I hope not.

Mom and aunt Remy went for coffee and I took Lucky home. I tried to read Slaughterhouse 5 once again but I fell asleep once more, this book does magic wonders on me. I woke up several hours later at 7pm, I masturbated and I had a cup of coffee with cream in the garden. I too ate toasted bread with oil and salt, as I read Slaughterhouse 5, this time in a more serious tone. Turns out books are quite enjoyable when you pay attention to them.

I finished the book in an hour and I decided to work out because I have been feeling tired lately. I worked out in the garden for about 30 minutes maybe and then I took a cold shower and prepared dinner at around 11pm. I ate a spinach and tuna salad with cheese, almonds and seeds. I watched some analysis on Slaughterhouse 5 to clear my mind about what I had just read. Then I brushed my teeth and got in bed and wrote this.