Stronger

Think you got the best of me?

Think you got the last laugh?

Bet you thought that everything good was gone

Think left me broken down

That I'd come running back

Baby you don't know me cause you're dead wrong

Another kick. Another jeer. Another laugh. Another insult. They won't break me. They've tried for so long now and even then, I fought back against them and nothing was going to stop me. So long as I have my arms and feet and my pride and my sense of morality, they will never be able to shove me to the ground and spit on my spirit. Let them spray degrading terms onto my locker. Let them slam my books to the ground. Let them trip me. Let them beat me. Let them spit at me. Let them and I'll accept it with open arms. Nothing they do can ruin me. Nothing they do can kill me. Nothing.

I'm different. I'm unique. I'm not afraid to me. That's why they targeted me. That's why they made me their prime target in their bullying. I wasn't like them and I refused to adapt to their lifestyle. I'm me. I'm proud to be me. I'm myself. Nothing will change who I am. So let them try, they'll ultimately fail. I don't fear them and I won't ever fear them. They're not worth my worries, my concerns, my fears, my nightmares. They're not worth even a penny of it.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

What's doesn't kill you makes a fighter

I'll shove them back. I'll fight them off. I'll fend for myself. I'll defend those who can't defend themselves. I'll do what everyone else is afraid of. I'll be me and hold no shame. Who cares what they say? Who cares how they feel? Who cares about their opinion? They aren't worth it. They won't be worth it. I'm happy with who I am. I'm confident in myself. So what if I'm different? So what if I'm unique? So what if I'm myself? Is that a crime? Is there something wrong with that? Does that make me an alien? Does that make a weirdo? Does that make me unusual? Does that make me stupid? Does that make me lame? Does that make me an outcast?

NO.

That makes me who I am and I wouldn't change it for the world! So let them come at me! Let them try and knock me down! Let me try and crush me! I'll just come back and prove to them that their abuse has nothing against me. They can't kill me. They can't force me to change. They hold no power over me. So let them try. Let them come at me. Let them attempt. Let them believe. But they won't convince me. They won't change me. They won't kill me. They won't break me. They won't be able to because I'm not afraid to be myself. Nothing would ever change that either.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

(Stronger)

(Stronger)

Just me myself and I