Falling Apart

¢нαρтєя 8:Falling Apart

•Aubree•

It's been kind of hard for me to avoid Roc since we have the same record label and they want me to do a song with MB.

I really don't want to do it, but money speaks louder than a stupid break-up.

So when I show up to the studio, everyone is looking at me with sympathetic faces. I roll my eyes and plop down on the couch with my phone shoved in my face, trying to avoid the eyes that are still lingering on me.

No one says anything. It's just an awkward silence as if they're waiting on me to say something.

Before I could even think about saying anything, Walter bursts through the door with his cellphone in his hand and his Bluetooth in his ear.

"Alright everybody, let's get sta-Where's Roc?" He stops looking around the room. "Have you guys seen him?" He asks the boys. They all shake their heads and respond with "no".

"Aubree?" "Don't know, don't care"; I respond coldly. Before Walter could even reply, here comes Roc bursting through the door. But he's not alone. He has another girl who has her arms wrapped firmly around his torso.

As I look closer, I instantly regret looking at all. My stomach ties itself into a tight knot when I realize the girl is no other than my "friend", Desiree.

Roc spots me and the smile that was planted so firmly on his face disappears almost immediately. Desiree looks and scoffs with a smug smirk on her face.

"Baby, you didn't tell me that...the ex would be here", Desiree utters loudly for me to hear. There's about a fifteen second silence where everyone looks at me to reply. I'm still in shock.

Suddenly, I feel a wave of emotions rush over me and my eyes start to well up with tears. "Wow, Roc. If you wanted to hook up with one of my friends, you could've just told me", I say through a cracked voice.

"Aww, Aubree, don't cry. Everyone already knew I was the prettier one anyways." "When did you become so evil?" I ask with a look of pure disgust.

"About the same time you became old news to Roc", she replies with that same stupid smirk on her face. I don't know what comes over me or what makes me feel like this, but I stand straight up from the couch and walk over so close to Desiree that our noses almost touch.

"Look, Desiree. Get this through your fake ass weave. If you think I'm about to fight with you for a motherfucking boy, you've got another thing coming, sweetheart. But, I'll be damned if I let you talk shit about me. You might be used to those little girls in the ghetto letting you run over them, but I'm not one of those bitches. If you wanna run around looking like a knockoff me, then by all means, go ahead. And if you were really the prettier one, why isn't your poster all over people's walls like mine is?", I snap.

As I'm walking away, I turn around and keep talking. "And if you think for a second that I need this shit, you're wrong. Fuck this label and all your bullshit. I quit!" I scream before I slam the door.

•Roc•

I stand in that same spot with my mouth wide open. I've never seen Aubree that angry. And I don't think I've ever heard us cuss. "Roc! What did you do?!" Walter yells at me through the black shades covering his eyes.

"You act like you can't find another girl who can sing and dance. Honestly, she was basic-" "Shut up, Desiree!" Princeton shouts in an annoyed tone. Desiree gasps and looks up at me.

"Baby, you're just gonna let him talk to me like that?" "Shut up, Desiree", I growl back.

Aubree hates me. And it's all my fault. I was a jerk to her and all she ever did was remain faithful to me. Why did I have to be so stupid?

•Desiree•

If you I'm about to let Aubree get away with chomping me out like that, you're thinking wrong. She's gonna catch hers real soon...

•Hawaii•

As I'm cleaning up Nova's toys from downstairs,, there's a repeated, obnoxious ringing at the door. "Ugh, could you wait?!" I shout. I yank the door open and it feels like a dream.

"Q-Quincy...W-what're you doing here?" I stutter. "I-I miss you, baby", he slurs. He's drunk. I examine his unshaven face and his wild hair. "How did you find me?" I ask. "Hawaii, please come home", Quincy whines. He stumbles through the doorway and wraps his arms tightly around my body.

"Ugh! Quincy, what, did you dive in a swimming pool of liquor?!" I groan as I push him off of me. He laughs. "I miss your since of humor, baby." "Quincy, I'm serious. What's up with you?" I ask with genuine concern.

"I miss youuuu!" He sings, hitting me with a nose full of his liquor reeking breath. "Quincy, go home and rest." Right when the words come out of my mouth, I hear Jaden's footsteps as he descends down the stairs.

"Shit..." I mumble under my breath. "Hawaii, you alright?" He asks, wrapping a protective arm around my waist as he stares intensely at Quincy. "Um, I-I'm fine." "S-So this is why you don't want to come home? You're playing house with this punk?"

"Quincy, it's not like that. It's-" "You don't have to explain. I get it", Quincy says in a defeated, slurred voice.

"CY CY!"

I turn around and see Nova's small body moving down the stairs. She runs and jumps straight into Quincy's arms. "Cy Cy, I miss you. I wanna go home", she whines into his neck.

I look up at the ceiling and try to stop the tears that are threatening to fall. "I miss you too, Nova. But Cy Cy has to go. Cy Cy loves you, okay?" Quincy says before he kisses Nova on her forehead.

I can't help the tear that escapes. He sets Nova down on the ground before giving me one last sad look and walking out the door.

As soon as the door shuts, Nova throws her head back and begins to cry at the top of her lungs. She runs to the couch that's against the window and stands on it, calling Quincy's name over and over.

When I try to pick her up, she just kicks and screams and throws an all out tantrum. I think I'm starting to realize now that my decisions effect not just me, but the people around me also.

•Princeton•

"Well, I guess until we find someone else to record the song with we'll have to come up with another song and quick. The label is expecting a new song by Monday", Walter says as he rubbed the stress lines of his forehead.

"Um, Walter? I've actually been working on this song. You wanna hear it?" I ask. Walter just looks at me and shrugs. "What the hell. I'm desperate at this point", he answers as he takes a seat in front of the sound panel.

I pull up the lyrics on my phone and hand it to him. He looks over them for a minute with no emotions and then smiles when he finishes. "This is perfect! I think I know the perfect beat for this."

Walter messes around with a few buttons and starts playing some music. At first it's the sound of piano chords. Then it turns into a more R&B beat.

Prod nods his hands and asks takes the lyrics from Walter's hands and jumps right into the song.

"You make love so fun.
Maybe you're the one.
Even though we've just begun, I'm falling.
Some say love is hard.
And I should hold my guard.
But tonight, I'll give you my heart.
I'm falling.
I-I-I I-I-I've fallen in love and I can't get up, no.
I-I-I I-I-I've, I've fallen down, in love."

Walter laughs and claps his hands together. "Now this, this is what I'm talking about!" He smiles. "Let's record it!"

I start grinning ear to ear. "Ayo, Prince. Who're these lyrics about?" Ray asks with a knowing smirk on his face. "Is it Ms.Cree?" Prod teases.

"Bitch, it might be!" I snap as I roll my eyes. The reason I really wanted to record this song is so I could sing it to Cree. Honestly, I love her so much and I'd do anything to have her back with me.

And it's gonna happen.

•Cree•

"Where are you going now?" I ask as I rock Farrow's sleeping body in my arms. "To get a few drinks with the guys. Why?" Diggy asks as if the answer isn't obvious. "Cause you're always out all night", I answer in an annoyed tone.

"It's only 7 p.m." He responds smartly. That's when I snap.

"Daniel, do you not realize that I have not seen the outside world in literally almost two months? I need a break. I miss work so much. I miss seeing the kids at the dance center. The only time I see Hawaii is when she comes over every other week. I literally have not eaten since 3 a.m. this morning. I need to rest. But, no. You're not concerned about me at all. Instead, I sit at home killing myself trying to take care of your son while you go out and sleep with that bitch that keeps calling your motherfucking phone that you think I'm so fucking obvious to!"

Diggy just stares at me awhile before he kisses his teeth and responds with a "man, you tripping".

I quickly lay Farrow down on the bed and turn around to face Diggy.

"You know what, Diggy? Do whatever the fuck you wanna do because I honestly don't even care anymore. I am so done with your bullshit that it's not even funny. All I do is bend over backwards to satisfy you and cheating on me is how you repay me. So, go to that hussy's house. But, just know if you walk out that door, don't even bother coming back."

I don't even realize I'm crying until I feel hot tears running down my face and the big lump in my throat.

Diggy hugs me tightly and I cry into his shirt as I hold onto his torso tightly. "Baby, I'm sorry. I love you so much and I promise you, from now on, I'll be faithful."

I look up into his eyes and smile before I kiss his lips sweetly.

I want so desperately to believe him, but... I just can't.

•Adrienne•

"Diggy, it is one in the morning! What do you want?!" I groan as I wipe my eyes. He kisses me smoothly, waking me right up. "I'm sorry. Cree had me sneaking out the house. She's pissed cause she knows I'm seeing you now."

"Damn, wifey got you sneaking around your house like it isn't yours?" I laugh.

He follows me to my room and we just sit and cuddle and talk. Around 3 o'clock, we start falling asleep.

"Diggy, why are you doing this?" I ask in a drowsy voice. "Doing what?" He asks, his voice about equal to mine. "Treating me so nice and being so perfect and making me love you so much when we obviously can't be together?" I ask.

There's about a five minute silence before I start drifting off. But, before I fall asleep, I hear Diggy say "Who says we can't be together?" Then I'm out.

*SURPRISEEEEE ! I Know I Usually Update On Friday But This Chapter Is So Full Of Drama So I Had To ! ASGFJFHOBMFOJDBDJ ! I Know You Guys Haven't Hurt From Me In A While ): But How Do You Guys Feel About Adrienne And Diggy ? Are You All #TeamAdrienneorTeam Cree , #TeamQuincyorTeamJaden #TeamDesrieeorTeamAubree , And #TeamDiggyorTeamPrinceton ? I Know , It's A Lot ! But Seriously Guys , I Wanna Hear What You Think ! Until Next Time My "Dreamers" ( Do You Like The Name I Gave To My Readers ? (; ) Bye , Love You All ! <3*
- Jakayla <3

Thanks for writing this book Jakayla love you