Baby, I

¢нαρтєя 38:Baby, I

•Chris•

Cree sits in my lap and types at the speed of light on her gold iPhone 5S. "Aye man, Karrueche just pulled up", Red warns us. Cree rolls her eyes and hesitantly gets out of my lap. The doorbell rings and I go to answer it.

"Hey!" Karrueche smiles as she kisses me. I let her in and she hugs Red as well. She stops when she sees Cree. "Hey, Cree isn't it?" She asks. "Yes, it is", Cree says before she gets up and walks towards the kitchen. "Hey, Chris? Do you have anymore soda?" Cree asks.

"Uh, I think so", I shrug. "Can you show me where it is?" She asks. I finally catch on and excuse myself from the room, following behind Cree. "What's the matter?" I ask Cree. "...Why don't you ever kiss me like that?" she mumbles.

"Cree, I know you didn't call me in here for this 'in your feelings' shit", I groan. "I'm just asking, Chris. Gosh", she rolls her eyes and crossing her arms as she turns away from me.

I sigh and turn her back around to face me. "Don't act like this, baby", I say as I wrap my arms around her. She melts under my touch and puts her head on my shoulder. "I'll take care of you tonight", I growl into her ear and she smirks.

I grab a soda and we both walk out of the kitchen. I sit beside Karrueche while Cree sits over by Red. It's all awkward, you know, with Cree mean mugging Karrueche, so I take her upstairs.

"Baby, not trying to be rude or anything, but why is she here?" Karrueche asks. I clear my throat and scratch the back of my neck. "You know, she's new and everything, so I'm just trying to make her, ya know, apart of the family", I lie through my teeth.

Karrueche just nods her head and looks away. We sit in an awkward silence before she gets up from the bed. "I have a photo shoot to get to. I'll come by again later, ya know, if she isn't here", she says, throwing shade at Cree.

I sigh and walk her sashay out of the room. "You gotta be more careful, Chris", I say to myself.

•Karrueche•

Chris and I have never been so awkward around each other. I feel like he's trying to distance himself from me. I'm gonna keep an eye on that "Cree" chick. I can tell, she's nothing but trouble.

•Quincy•

Paige and I stand around the island in the kitchen and talk. "So, Hawaii's at work again?" Paige asks as she takes a sip of her Naked Juice. I nod and she forms an "o" shape with her mouth.

"Does it bother you?" Paige asks. "Does what bother me?" "Her being gone like everyday", she answers. "I mean, I miss her and all, but it's only for a little while. She'll be back at home before you know it", I shrug.

"Stop kidding yourself. You hate Hawaii not being here", Paige insists. "Well, I mean-" "When's the last time she gave you some?" "Paige!" I groan. "Just answer the question", she rolls her eyes.

"I don't know, not since we found out she was pregnant", I shrug as I try to remember the last time Hawaii and I had sex.

Paige shakes her head and moves closer to me. "What a shame", she mumbles as she puts her hand on my chest. "Paige, what're you doing?" I ask her calmly, stiffening under her touch.

"Shhh", she shushes me. She slides her hand under my shirt, giving me chills. "P-Paige, stop it." Paige ignores me. I can't process what's going on. My thoughts are scrambled and I don't realize what she's doing until I watch her get down on her knees and unzip my pants.

"P-Paige!" I grabbing her shoulders and pushing her away. "What's the matter, Quincy?" She asks innocently. "Paige, you're practically my little sister-" "Quincy, I'm tired of hearing that shit", she says, mugging me.