I Love You But Stop

¢нαρтєя 44:I Love You, But Stop.

•Cree•

"I wonder how Farrow's doing. Should I call the babysitter and see how he is?" I ask. "No ma'am!" Hawaii says before she snatches my phone from my hands. "We came here to have a good time. This is your bridal shower, so let's turn up!" she reminds me.

"You're right", I say with a sigh. She hands me back my phone and when she isn't looking, I text the babysitter and ask if everything's okay. "Okay, it's time to open gifts, everyone!" Hawaii shouts. Everyone gathers around telling me to open theirs first.

I pick Hawaii's up first and she smirks. "Umm...can we all pray before I open this gift?" I ask. "Girl, just open it!" Hawaii laughs. I tear the tissue paper out of the bag and dig in the bottom of it, pulling out a BEAUTIFUL lingerie piece. "Oooh, Diggy's gonna love that!" Somebody yells.

I reach further in the bag and pull out a gorgeous swimsuit. Hawaii knows just what I like. "That's for the honeymoon, baby girl", she tells me. "Is that it?" I ask as I reach further into the bag. When I do, my hand hits something and the whole bag starts to vibrate.

"Damn, probably shouldn't have put the batteries in", Hawaii laughs. "Oh my gosh, Hawaii! Please tell me this is not what I think it is", I say, my whole face red with embarrassment. "That's for when Diggy ain't acting right-" "Ookay! Moving on!" I say.

I open a few more gifts, the girls "oooh" and "awww" and giggle at the silly gifts. Then I get to the last gift from Aunt Cara. Inside is two lingerie sets and a Victoria's Secret gift card. "Look deeper, there's more", she tells me.

"Please don't tell me it's another toy", I roll my eyes, but what I pull out is worse. It's a baby jumper. "That's for after the honeymoon, when you decide to have another baby!" "NOOOO!" I scream as everyone just laughs. "You know I don't want anymore kids, Auntie Cara!"

"Mmhmm, that's what they all say", she laughs. "Alright, now that that's done, can we pop some bottles orrrr?" Hawaii asks. I nod and everyone cheers. I just want to be married already.

•Diggy•

I don't see the need for a bachelor party. But my brothers and friends cannot seem to understand that because they threw me one anyways. I don't plan on getting too incredibly drunk tonight because that's how things happen. But, I guess I can enjoy this. My brother, Jojo pops a bottle of champagne and all the guys cheer.

Everyone pours up a cup and Jojo gets everyone's attention to make a toast. "Tonight, we are celebrating because my brother is committing the ultimate suicide and that is marriage", he says and all the guys agree. "So we're giving him his last night of freedom before we take away his man card", Jojo jokes, causing everyone to laugh.

The doorbell rings and Jojo smirks. "Wonder who that could be?" He says sarcastically. "Jojo, I swear to God, if you hired a stripper-" Before I can finish my sentence, Jojo goes to answer the front door. "Pizza's here!" He yells.

He comes back in the kitchen with a "pizza girl", but since when do pizza girls come into your house? "Special delivery for Diggy", the girl says as she unbuttons her shirt. "No, no, no, no, no!" I shout as I shield my eyes.

"Come on, Diggy! Just enjoy it", Jojo laughs. "No, Jojo! I told you I didn't want a stripper! I didn't even want this party to begin with!" I scream at him. "Yo, Cree got you whipped, huh? Ashely needs to help you loosen up", he smirks still.

The now completely topless girl stands in front of me and wraps her arms around my neck, making sure to rub her bare chest against mine. "Ashely, you need to put your shirt back on and get the fuck out my house. Now!" I yell as I push her off of me.

"What is wrong with you, man? You act like you too good to party now", Jojo chuckles. This is all so funny to him. "No, this is somebody's daughter y'all got up in my crib half naked. I'd be pissed if my daughter was dancing around for old ass niggas like y'all. I love Cree and my family too much to compromise that." "Well, I know how to fix all that", a familiar voice says. "Aww shit", somebody exclaims and I look over at the doorway and groan deeply.

What the fuck is she doing here?

"Why are you here, Adrienne?" I ask. "To party with you all. You remember how we used to party, Diggy?" She asks seductively. I give Jojo a death glare and he throws his hands up defensively. "Bro, I swear I didn't know she was coming. I had nothing to do with it", he explains.

Adrienne laughs before she walks toward me. "Don't you miss me, baby?" She smirks. I grab her by her wrist and drag her out the room. "Adrienne, why are you here?" I ask once we're in the hallway. "Damn, I can't come by and say 'congratulations'?" She laughs.

"Now, you and I both know damn well you didn't come over here to congratulate me", I roll my eyes. That's when she puts her arms around my neck. "Diggy, I miss you, baby." "Adrienne, get the fuck off me", I say without hesitation. I refuse to be pulled into her tricks again.

"Oh, shit. Cree got you in check, huh?" She giggles. She's obviously drunk. Before I can say anything, she plants a sloppy kiss on my lips. But I resist it, no matter how good it felt. "Get the fuck out", I say to her once more.

"Okay, okay. I'll go. But, you'll be back. They always come back", she giggles before she walks out of the front door. How in the hell....?

•Hawaii•

Cree and I are going through the guest list for the wedding, just checking and double checking things. "Eww, you invited Nikki?" I ask. "What's wrong with Nikki?" Cree laughs. "She's ratchet. She's just gonna come so she can eat all our food and drink all our wine", I roll my eyes.

"Hawaii, be nice." I'm tired of trying to be nice. "Now, I knooow you didn't invite Jaden!" I exclaim. "Jaden is my friend." "But, Quincy whooped his ass, so it's gonna be awkward!" I pout. "Well, who's fault is that?"

I let out an obnoxious sigh. "I know this is your wedding and everything, but you don't have to be so inconsiderate", I say, making her crack up. I look further down the list and smirk. "Ooooh, so you invited Prince?" I ask.

"And Roc, and the rest of MB", she rolls her eyes, not bothering to look at me. "Hmmm, and who's table is he sitting at?" I ask. "I don't know, that's for the wedding planner to decide", she shrugs. "Now what if he pulls a stunt like in those Madea movies and burst in like 'I object!'-" "Hawaii! That's not gonna happen", she laughs.

"Okay", I shrug. "I'm just trying to warn you." "You just be worried about Jaden", she teases. "Ain't nobody worried about him or Zodiac." "You mean Zendaya?" "That's what I said. Zachary", I shrug, making Cree crack up.

"You mad childish for that!" She says through her laughter. I shrug again. "Everyone knows it."

Love you Jakayla