Decisions, Decisions

¢нαρтєя 22:Decisions, Decisions

•Diggy•

"So, Diggy, the fans are going CRAZY over your new hit single 'Mama Said' ft B.o.B. What do you love the most about this track?" Charlemagne asks.

I'm in the middle of an interview with The Breakfast Club and so far, it's going great. "What I love most is how I got to express a lot of, ya know, built up emotions and stuff and having my boy B.o.B. on the track was just the icing on the cake", I answer.

"That's great, man. Now, a lot of people are talking about your baby mama drama. Is there any drama between you and your ex girlfriend, Dig?"

"Nah, man. I mean, we're cool, but you know, we have our ups and downs like all parents do", I answer smoothly. "Of course. You've got some cute kids too." "Thank you." "Do your kids ever listen to your music or your dad's music?" Charlemagne asks.

"Yeah, my daughter listens to a lot of Run-DMC and she knows just about every song from the 80's and 90's", I laugh. "That's cute. Now, are you going to allow your daughter to date?" "No", I answer quickly.

"Aww, why not? No middle school sweetheart-" "Nope!" I say again. "So when can she date?" "When she's married", I answer, causing everyone to crack up.

"Diggy, thanks for hanging with us this morning. And now, here's Diggy's brand new smash hit, 'Mama Said'", Charlemagne announces.

There's a lot on my mind. I'm doing countless radio and TV interviews, I spend almost everyday in the studio, I'm doing tons of concerts, and there's even talk of me doing another tour.

It's a lot to think about and I really need someone to talk to about it. That's why I've been telling Cree almost everything. She's become like my best friend and I love it.

"So, how was the interview?" Cree asks as she plays with my hair. "It was alright. I'm just stressed, man", I sigh while my head rests in her lap. "Well, maybe you should just slow down and take a deep breath", she suggests.

"I know, I know. I just think I need a break." "You mean, like a vacation. Ooh, we should take a family vacation!" She squeals. "A family vacation does sound nice, but are you sure? Adrienne would come and so would Hawaii", I ask.

"It's okay 'cause Justin and my best friend, Tracy could come too", she says excitedly. "So, it's settled. We're having a family vacation! Ooh, can we go to Hawaii?! I've always wanted to go to Hawaii!" Cree begs. "Sure, whatever, Cree", I laugh.

"Yay! You're the best", she exclaims as she throws her arms around my neck, tackling me in a hug. I hope I'm not getting myself into something horrible.

•Hawaii•

"Here we go", the doctor says excitedly before she puts the ultrasound wand on my tummy, spearing the jelly. "Let's see if we can find a heartbeat", she says. I wanted to wait to hear the baby's heartbeat so this is gonna be my first time hearing it.

"There it goes", she says. I hear the small, simple, rhythmic beating of my baby's heart. I poke out my lip and immediately start crying. "Hawaii, why are you crying?" Jaden laughs. "I don't know!" I sob. I pull myself together and we continue with the ultra sound.

"Do you want to know the sex of your baby?" The doctor asks. "Yes", Jaden and I answer in unison. "Well, looks like you'll be painting that baby room blue because there goes his little pee-pee!" The doctor exclaims.

"Aww! A boy!" I coo. "So do you have a name in mind?" the doctor asks. Jaden and I have already been talking about names and we've narrowed it down. "We're gonna name him Harley", Jaden says proudly.

As we proceed with the ultrasound, Jaden just stares at the screen, completely fascinated with the images of the little creature inside of me.

Once we're done, the doctor prints out pictures and hands me a CD. "See you on two weeks, Hawaii", the doctor says. I give her a hug before Jaden and I leave.

"Yo, this is so dope", Jaden smiles when we get into the car. "Harley", I smile. The baby kicks and I smile even wider. "I think he likes his name", I say to Jaden. "So are we going to tell people his gender and his name?" Jaden asks.

"Jaden, a lot of people don't even know the baby is yours", I sigh. "Well, why don't we tell them, Hawaii? I'm tired of hiding it. Why don't we just address the rumors?" Jaden asks.

"I don't know, Jaden. I just want what's best for us", I shrug. "Speaking of us", Jaden says as he slips his hand into mine. "What does all this make of us?" He asks.

"How about we take things slow?" I suggest and he nods his head, keeping his eyes on the road. "Ooh, Jay! Let's go clothes shopping for the baby!" I suggest excitedly. Jaden just laughs and rolls his eyes before he turns up the radio. "Let It Snow", starts to play and Jaden groans.

"Christmas ended ages ago! Why do they keep playing this music?!" He asks. He prepares to turn the station, but I smack his hand. "Ah, ah, ah. 'Tis the season", I joke and he laughs. When we pull up to a baby clothing, paparazzi immediately flock the car.

"Shit", Jaden mumbles. They stand outside my window, taking pictures and yelling. I put on my sunglasses to block my eyes from the blinding lights. Jaden gets out and walks around to my side of the car and opens the door for me, helping me out.

"Hawaii! Hawaii, is Jaden your baby daddy?" One photographer says, as he stands directly in my face. I push him out my way before Jaden and continue to walk into the store.

"You okay?" Jaden asks. "Yeah, but the next one that hops in my face is going to get Molly-whooped", I say as I roll my eyes.

"This is why I think we should just come out with everything. Just so nobody would get hurt", Jaden says. I sigh and shrug.

I just want what's best for our family.

•Princeton•

I ring her doorbell and wait for her to answers. "Hell-oh...", she says. "Cree, can I talk to you?" I ask. "30 secs", she says harshly. "Look, Cree, I'm sorry for firing you. I don't know what my problem was, but I'm sorry. If you'd like, we'd like to offer you your job back-"

Cree scoffs as she rolls her eyes and laugh. "Why would I ever want to come back after you humiliated me like that?" She asks. "Well, I just thought-" "Prince, since you've let me go, artists left and right have been trying to hire me", she laughs.

"Drake's people just called me and I'm doing a video shoot with August Alsina next week. So really, I should be thanking you for being an asshole. Thanks for being a salty ass, petty ass, childish ass nigga!" She laughs as she slams the door in my face.

I just stand there in shock, not knowing what to do. I really am sorry for firing Cree. I mean, she has a child. How selfish am I? I don't want us to stop being friends but, she wants nothing to do with me. I'm so stupid for what I did. Now I've lost one of the most important people in my life.

Good job, Princeton.

•Coty•

I close my eyes slowly and drift off to sleep for a few minutes. I hear a loud noise and I bolt up, grabbing my gun. "Still got that gun, I see."

"A-Aubree?" I say in shock. "Aubree, I'm so sorry", I cry. "Coty, you've got to let it go. It wasn't your fault. Look you've got to get over me. I'm just fine. Dry your eyes", she smiles. "Aubree, I miss you", I choke out.

"I know. But, I'm alright. Take care of yourself. I love you", Aubree says. She walks over to my bed and kissed me on the forehead.

"See ya later, bad boy", she laughs before she walks out of the room.

I jump up, drenched in sweat. It was a dream...but it felt so real. Scratch that, I know it was real. Thank you, Lord, for answering my prayer.

ℓσνє уσυ ʝαкαуℓα