Bad Idea

¢нαρтєя 33:Bad Idea

•Paige•

I hold Harley in my arms and melt over him. He's so adorable! I haven't really talked to Quincy in a while, but of course I had to come see my newest god son. Harley rests his head on my chest and cries. "I'm sorry, baby boy. I don't have any milk to give you", I laugh.

Quincy comes in with his bottle and takes him from me to feed him. Quincy is such a good father, especially for taking care of both Harley and Nova, Hawaii's daughter while she works. I still don't understand why she would just go back to work so suddenly. I mean, she just had a baby like two weeks ago and she's already in the gym, working the baby fat off.

Well, I guess it's none of my business. Just an opinion.

•Quincy•

I know how much Hawaii disapproves of me being super close to Paige, but she's my god sister. Practically, my little sis. Hawaii's just going to have to learn how to deal with it...But, I know she's gonna go ape shit when I tell her that Paige came by.

•Cree•

"Yeah, that sounds good. I just need something quick. Yeah. Of course Cree doesn't know. I plan to keep it like that. So, I'll be by in a few minutes-"

"Hey, babe", I say, intervening in Diggy's phone call. "Oh, uh, I gotta go", he says nervously before he hangs up the phone. "Who was that?" I ask, playing dumb. "Oh, uh, that was just Rob. He says he finished up one of my new songs and he wants me to swing by the studio", he lies flawlessly.

"Oh, really?" I say with a "nigga, let me find out" tone. "Yeah, I'll be back a little later", he says. He kisses my forehead and walks out of the room. I scoff and shake my head. I usually don't like to jump to conclusions, but I'm getting sick and tired of this shit.

•Hawaii•

I gulp down a huge sip of water before I turn the key and open the door. "Mommy!" Nova yells as she runs to greet me. I hug her and pick her up, carrying her on my hip. I walk into the kitchen and see Quincy with Harley sleeping on his chest while he texts away on his phone. "Hey, babe", I smile as I kiss both Harley's and his foreheads.

"Hey, how was the workout?" He asks. "Intense", I laugh. "How was being alone with Harley and Nova?" I ask. "Oh, you know, nothing major. I fed them, played with them, Paige came over to see Harley, I changed Harley's diap-"

"Hol' up, wait. What'd you just say?" I ask. "I changed Harley's diaper?" "Quincy, quit fucking with me. Paige came up in my house and touched my baby?" I ask. "Hawaii, Paige is like my little sister and she really was excited to see Harley", he tries to explain.

I sigh and roll my eyes. "Well, then I guess it's just 'fuck Hawaii's opinion', right?" I ask rhetorically before I put Nova down and storm out of the room.

~~~

I sit on my bed, scrolling through my Instagram when Quincy comes into the room and sits on the edge of the bed. "Baby...I'm sorry." I ignore him and keep scrolling. "Baby, listen to me." I sigh and lock my phone and give Quincy the most uninterested look ever.

"Babe, you know I didn't mean any disrespect by inviting Paige over. You just gotta understand she's family. I don't see her as anything more than a little sister", he says and I sigh in defeat. "I'm sorry. I guess I just felt threatened because she's all perfect and perky and shit. Popping up at my wedding and bouncing around, looking like a Dallas cowboy cheerleader", I sigh, making Quincy laugh.

"Baby, you're the only one that I wanted since I first laid eyes on you in that grocery store 4 years ago. The only one that ever had my heart. Well, besides Nova. You're the only woman that I've ever wanted to spend the rest of my life with. 'Cause, you know I wouldn't have put a ring on it if I didn't really love you", he jokes.

I smile and hug him. "Baby, I love you too", I mumble into his shirt as I sniffle back my tears. "Uh-oh, here come the waterworks", Quincy laughs and I smack his arm. I really do love my husband. Despite all the shit we been through, I still love him to death.

•Chris•

"Woooo!" Cree yells as we zoom down the street in my Lamborghini. We go to my homie Red's house, just to kick it. Cree is a cool girl and if I wasn't with Karrueche, I wouldn't hesitate to get with her. I'm trying out this "no cheating, staying faithful" shit. But, see, when we go on tour, that's another story.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink. Y'all want something?" She asks with her sexy country accent. "Nah, I'm good", Red says and I agree with him. "Can you get me a Sparkling Ice?" Sevyn asks. Always gotta be difficult. "Alright", Cree says before she gets up and walks, more like switches out of the room.

"Damn", Red and I say in unison, both of us watching how her hips move so fluidly. "That's a damn shame", Sevyn laughs. "Breezy, boy, you ain't hitting that?" Red asks and I shake my head. "And why the hell not?" "Man, you know I'm with Karrueche. And plus, Cree is like 19, almost 20", I explain.

"Which is even more reason why you should tear that ass up!" Red says and Sevyn shakes her head. "It's good that you're trying to be faithful, Chris", Seyvn smiles right before Cree comes back in with two bottles of this bubbly flavored water for her and Sevyn.

Red looks at me and then looks at her. I give him a "shut the fuck up" look and he throws his hands up defensively.

Don't get me wrong, I like Cree. But, I don't know if perusing her is a good idea.

Love You Jakayla