Book 1 Chapter 2

Ahaha..I'm alive and doing fine. I've just been busy with life but who isn't? I've been thinking of re-writing some chapters just to make them flow better but for now I'll continue the story!

—————

As the gang kept walking into the rose maze they all hear the voice of another student nearby.

"Aw yeah! I'm really getting my paint on!"

Neuvillette's head followed the sound, the voice came from and older student he realized as Neuvillette looked at the student. He had orange hair with his bangs tied back. On his cheek it seemed he wore a red diamond.

"Oh it's looks like someone's here!" Grim spoke as he pointed out the older ginger.

"They all gotta be red, or it's 'off with your head'~"

Neuvillette listened to what the student said and it make him think. He didn't like the idea of executing someone without a trial, and even after trial death was and will never be a verdict he gives lightly.

"Oh? Do you guys need anything?" The finger said as he turns to face the group.

"What are you doing?" Ace asked as he looked at his senior.

"Are you blind? I'm painting the roses!"

"Do you not have flowers in red that you could be using?" Neuvillette asked this time. He took a look at the flowers and they reminded him of Rainbow Roses. The differences that he noticed between them were small, these flowers had thrones and the petals were closer together. Other than that they were nearly identical.

"Hahah, you put the 'n' in newb!" The senior said before realizing who everyone was. "Hold the phone! I know you guys! You're the people who broke a billion thawmark chandelier!"

"That stupid chandelier will haunt us till we graduate won't it..." Ace said as he recalled the incident. Neuvillette noticed Deuce share a similar reaction to Ace.

"And that's not all! You are the housewarden's tart the same night!"

Neuvillette sighed for his friend? Could he consider himself friends with these teenagers? Somewhere deep down he hoped he could.

"You guys are THE hot topic around school!" The senior adds on. He then pulled out his phone, the object foreign to Neuvillette. "Stand still so I can grab a selfie!"

The senior then aims the phone to take a selfie with them. As the picture was taken Neuvillette blinked not expecting what happened. "So can I post this on magicam? I can tag you guys in it!"

"Deuce Spade"

"Ace"

"Oh I'm Grim and that my henchman Neuvillette!"

"Sweet! It's uploaded now. I'm Cater Diamond by the way, a junior." Neuvillette made a side note as he realized and Carer was not a senior student.

Neuvillette listened to what everyone said taking everything in before asking. "Pardon me but I'm afraid I'm not sure what 'Magicam' is. Could you please explain."

Ace and Deuce somehow know that Neuvillette wouldn't know about Magicam. It was a sixth sense for them but they never got the confirmation until now. Cater looked at Neuvillette with wide eyes before looking like someone how got rejected.

"How do you not know about Magicam?! Oh wait I know you! You're that student who the mirror called a Sovereign right? And then headmaster freaked out saying something like you didn't have magic! You live in that so called dorm if Ramshackles right?" Cater continued to name a few other words to describe Ramshackles as Neuvillette stared at him.