Chapter 2.

Chapter 2. Sunday:

Ciara woke with a whimper suddenly feeling her aching body below. She was still between her Dragons enjoying their warmth but could feel her body had been well used in pleasure the night before. She sighed mentally, now looking forward to a nice hot soak, something she hadn't done in years usually preferring a nice hot shower. This morning she'd have both to wash her hair after the soak.

She soon felt them stir, both gently rubbing her skin in a soothing manner.

Aidan whispered "We know you are sore love and will have you in a nice bath shortly."

Ciara panicked thinking they were going to make love to hear again!

Layton hugged her "No Ciara, calm down lass, we would not do that to you love, you need time to recover, as our mating is pretty intense. We know you are sore Ciara and need a nice soothing bath and yes a shower for your hair."

She sighed, making herself calm down again before saying "Sorry guys, as much as I would love to, I just can't."

Both chuckled with Aidan adding "We know love, we also desire you and will as often as time allows or we make it. But we also know your body is going through it's process of accepting us, so we would not put you through any unnecessary pain Ciara.

Ciara smiled "Thanks guys, was pretty intense but very enjoyable too."

They laughed hugging her each of the three knowing it always would be. They talked about starting to make the plans for Ciara to pack up her life there and on the way back to the Highlands, to visit her dearest friends and family, after a late breakfast as she needed the shower and soak first.

Aidan kissed her before slipping out of the bed and through to the bathroom to run the bath. From the smell he had found some bath salts in her baskets and loaded the bath with one. She remained cuddled into Layton as they talked about their plans. Both reading her, she felt to make sure she was still alright with the changes to her life and them.

Ciara looked up into Layton's cobalt eyes smiling "I am happy. I will be very happy with you both and extended family when I get to meet them. I know you will both support me when the time comes to lose my own and remain distant in the future. It will hurt, I won't deny it."

Aidan came back as the bath was ready and he gathered her into his arms saying "We will love, always and understand that you will be hurting then. We will do what we can to ease that pain love and you will have us to lean on; cry on as you need."

Layton moved beside them saying "Now though love, time for that soak!"

Aidan lifted her, carrying her though then made her test the water for heat before helping her get in. Layton knelt beside the bath and gently washed her skin with the scented water before they both left her to soak. They would be back to enjoy a shared shower and do her hair. Despite Ciara saying she could do it herself. They grinned insisting on doing so and warned her it would happen a lot from now on.

Ciara rolled her eyes at them as they laughed, kissing her then leaving he alone to enjoy. She heard them in her head as they chatted away, so happy they had her; that she accepted them and were so looking forward to heading home with her. Both also wanted to meet her family and friends, making plans to do so on the journey back. She smiled to herself, thinking about how her life had finally changed for the better, that not only was she going to be loved, but by two!

Two voices hit her thought - Loved by two always Ciara!

She chuckled - Leave my thoughts alone please!

Laughter came back with - No can do love, you need to learn to block us if you do not want us in your head.

Ciara groaned as she settled back enjoying the heat as it soothed her below. Sighing she closed her eyes not really looking forward to all that had to happen to close of her current life there. She jerked in the bath when Layton suddenly appeared!