Chapter 5.

Chapter 5.

The days passed with a lot of fun and some amazing loving from her Dragons. It was soon time to pack the last of her personals now with the removes coming the following day. They were all set to head north to stay with the first of Ciara's best mates before leaving the country.

Layton and Aidan had also heard from their wolf brothers to say they too had found their mates. Layton had laughed when they explained they were single mums, given Ciara was also, though her son had long since left home to make his own way in the world. So all four men were now Uncles to each others children. Even Ciara had to chuckle yelling out her hi while they spoke on the phone.

Brecken added his welcome to the family after Rayan then Aidan chuckled with a friendly warning - Guys never hold back from Ciara, shes excellent at reading everyone and has this little gift of visions; some not always very nice bothers!

Layton laughed as he read their wolves stirring to the challenge.

Ciara growled at him saying "Not nice my mates!"

Both chuckled and then laughed as they felt Brecken send - Hit me new sis.

She felt them all waiting with Aidan nudging her to send just a little discomfort. What they really wanted was for her to exert a little pressure on their nether regions!

Shed gasped "I cant do that!"

Both just laughed and said "We used to do it to each other when ever around girls, always teasing each other and often getting into trouble with it. So come on Ciara please? Just a little squeeze?"

They were grinning away, so wanting her to give their brothers a taste of their mates gift. She sighed, finally caving in and did so, then squealed when two angry wolves suddenly appeared on front of them!

She hit Layton hard, hurting herself with a whimper as she yelled "You never told me they could do that!"

Her mates were laughing so hard from the shock of their brothers reactions and then Ciara's fright, though Layton now held her to soothe her taking her hands to make sure they were OK. Aidan couldn't stop laughing as their brothers still growled, rather pissed at their brothers antics.

Ciara was in some pain but angry as much as scared facing two equally big sexy wolves, still growling with their sub vocals.

When Layton had calmed he said "Brothers... Our amazing mate Ciara! Remember to never piss her or us off unless you are prepared for more of what you just felt!"

Aidan was still laughing with hands up in defense as their brothers turned his way now. Ciara sent some healing to both and felt their relief now also, and awe as they turned back to her still held by Layton.

Rayan spoke first "Well dear brothers we find you have chosen well in your life mate, she surely is very gifted and we will well remember to behave when in company!"

Ciara smiled back as the two chuckled away agreeing. When Layton was happy her hands were OK, he allowed her to be greeted properly by her new brothers. Both cheekily picked her up in hugs with cheek kisses as her Dragons now growled behind her. She glared at them, letting them know they deserved the teasing now for having made her inflict some pain on their brothers.

Aidan swiftly had her back in his arms now as the brothers quickly chatted away, then with renewed welcomes they vanished back to their new mates and families. She was still a little miffed at them keeping their shared gift secret, feeling some remorse from both, but still with a whole lot of humour.

She just rolled her eyes at Layton who was still chuckling. Aidan now checked her hands making sure they were definitely OK. She sighed but they were better, still sore letting her know she had hit a solid surface. Layton watched her expression as he watched Aidan's inspection, he noted it hurt her still and sighed.