Chapter 6.

Chapter 6.

Days passed with the moving all organized along with dinners and gatherings with family and friends to say farewell. Ciara had met Colm, their close friend who along with his mate Cara, had several cats and was happy to help, taking her two back to Scotland to their home until the three arrived back. Ciara liked Colm instantly and felt he was a true lover of cats, despite being a Dragon. She knew her two would be well loved and cared for until they arrived at their new home.

Layton and Aidan had reassured her all would be well; now she knew and could relax. They had chuckled feeling her emotions settle and could now look forward to the journey home and their eventual ceremony.

Ciara was also looking forward to meeting their family, now hers as she was often reminded. She had had a couple more chats with their brothers and was looking forward to meeting their new families as well, thrilled all would be in Scotland for them.

Monday:

Ciara was a little sad to be leaving after having spent a wonderful few days with her bestie. The men had all gotten on so well and her friends were so happy for her. She knew she'd see them all again when they came to stay of when the three of them returned for a visit.

They were now on route to their home, with a stop over in Thailand, as Ciara had wanted to see the Tigers again. Her mates had decided to stay in Kanchanaburi for a few days, doing a few tours with time to just chill in the heat, enjoying the sites, food and some shopping. Her mates had been impressed with her eagerness to sit with the big males, touching them as they relaxed on her lap.

Ciara knew she wasn't supposed to touch more than hold but she couldn't hold back and did so gently.

She chuckled when she heard a gentle rumble from the big male she held, leaning down to kiss his head whispering "You are an amazing being, so love you all."

She chuckled when he rumbled again and then suddenly moved to get up with a gentle nudge to her head as she grinned. The staff were wary and tired to stop him but he growled at them. Ciara let them know she was OK, and then hugged the big male as he rumbled again. As she was still sitting on the ground she noted a Monk walking over to see that all was OK.

Ciara looked up apprehensive as she didn't want to be told off or have the tiger reprimanded for his behavior. She felt her mates also concerned as they watched, but the Monk merely sat next to her, taking her free hand smiling. The tiger rumbled in his contentment, still nudging her as she half rubbed him while watching the Monk.

Finally the Monk spoke "You have an affinity with cats of all sizes dear lady. It is not normal for our cats to be so attentive to tourists but he really likes you, as I suspect the others will as you enjoy meeting them. There is a female behind us who has been watching you also, I suspect she knows you from a previous visit perhaps?"

Ciara chuckled "That would be the one who had 3 cubs back in 2008?"

The Monk chuckled softly "Yes she did. I see she has a good memory my dear, did you visit with her?"

She grinned "Twice; on the second day I was the only one to go up to where she was housed with her cubs, was an amazing experience I shall never forget. It it amazing she remembers me though. We did talk and felt so privileged to have her do so, just the two of us."

Chuckling the Monk added "They do not forget, much like elephants, they do remember people, places etc. When your new friend here lets you go I would suggest the guides take you to her first."

Ciara smiled "Thank you, it is always an honor to come and see such majestic cats and even better to be remembered and allowed more contact. They are always in my heart and have always been in my thoughts."