Chapter 6.5.

Chapter 7.

They eventually got out of the tub to dress and await their family. Settling on the large lounger to watch a little TV quietly while the guys kept up chat with their brothers. Ciara was happy to just listen in, with the odd Hi as they sent it back to her.

**********

Sorry folks, but I was adding in content from iread2relax, but WATTPAD in their, god knows what restrictions, turned my part PRIVATE, yet posted iread2relax's part, which had much the same content!!! Go figure!!

So her latest Chapter fits in the gap here! Sorry guys, but I had made this a MATURE STORY - yet they publish her's not mine??? Anyway, I hope you manage to enjoy this somewhat annoyingly disjointed part!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

:D So you will have to read her chapter first then my bits. :D Hopefully the next won't be so bad! :D

************

Ciara had asked her friend Madam Gao, if she would babysit the little ones giving their parents a bit of adult alone time. She had been very happy too, having grandchildren of her own and often doing so for her own grown daughters. Madam Gao had known upon meeting Ciara and her Dragons that neither was human. She had calmed Ciara when they had first met, due to her fear of the older woman possibly not wanting to know her when she knew of her two mates and her own gifts.

Ciara had been pleasantly surprised at the older woman's very warm welcome. Putting her at ease and teasing her about her two mates. She was so happy for Ciara and was even cheeky to her two mates. Madam Gao knew they loved Ciara with such a fierce passion, that they would do so for life. She knew of Ciara's background and suspected she may still be able to give her Dragons children despite Ciara's claim her body had changed.

Madam Gao had just chuckled patting her hand saying "My dear, life can work in many mysterious ways, we should never say never to any aspect of giving life. Especially to those we love and who love us."

Sighing Ciara had silently hoped it might be possible. She knew her Dragons would be so excited and they had hinted at it earlier. Her cat had more or less confirmed she was going to have kittens! She didn't know what to feel now, too many thoughts racing in her mind.

She knew her mates were slightly concerned at her rambling thoughts and unsure what she was so upset about. Ciara moved outside to get some air and enjoy the sound of the river flowing past their unit. It helped her calm a little, just focusing on the water passing by and the sounds of the jungle around them.

Ciara jumped as strong arms from Layton encircled her tightly then felt him inhale as he nuzzled her hair saying "Love what's wrong?"

She sighed "Pregnancy."

He chuckled "Love there is nothing wrong with being pregnant."

She snapped "You both know don't you!"

Ciara jumped again when Aidan appeared beside them grinning answering her "Yes sweetheart."

She gasped, suddenly sagging in Layton's hold as he now picked her up heading back inside their rooms. Aidan sat with them on the bed, Layton still holding their mate as Aidan took her hands.

Layton softly spoke "We suspected the other night love, and can only just sense new life forms within you Ciara."

Gasping she said "More than one?" A look of dread appeared on her face as Aidan chuckled.

He added "Sweetheart you have nothing to worry about. Cats have kittens and twins are in the family as you know. Your age is also nothing to fear, you will have the vitality and strength beyond your imagination to be a mother all over again and this time sweetheart. You will have both of us with you always, you do not have to be a single parent ever again love."

She let go now, crying, unable to respond as Layton nuzzled he saying "Love we are always going to be with you and you with us. We are your mates as you are ours. Stop thinking about your age my love and let yourself enjoy this new beginning for all of us. You will be an amazing mother Ciara, you already have proof of that sexy puss."

Swatting him both chuckled and kissed her before she could speak, then she managed to quietly say "I'm scared my Dragons."

Both chuckled with both hugging her now with Aidan replying "Sweetheart there is nothing to be scared of, as Layton said you will be an amazing mother, we will be an amazing family Ciara. Mother will be so excited and fuss over you."

Layton chuckled "She so will brother and Ciara we will not say anything just yet if you wish to keep this between us, but be warned she will sense the change within you upon meeting. We can forewarn her to behave on arrival but I fear she will still fuss over you love."

She sighed sagging back into his hold as Aidan took her hands again giving them a gentle squeeze in reassurance.

*****

Lying between her mates, Ciara forced her body to calm. She would be a mother once more. She had two new sisters and two new brothers that would love her and her children unconditionally. Her mates were the most wonderful, generous of all men. But this angry man was still there, still watching; he needed to go. She would do everything she could to protect her family, especially now.

'Little ones, your daddies and I love you so much.' she sent to her kittens.

She felt the love of her babies. Ciara smiled. She thought of the little ones and sighed. Yes, her babies had a wonderful family and strong cousins that would shower them with love. Once she relaxed, she and her mates slept.

To be continued....

NB: ** - Rayan & Brecken's adult story can be read in the works by iread2relax - Dark Weres - Chapter 11 & Epilogue; then follows through to Brother Wolves. :) Hope you all enjoy, she's a great writer & have loved her works long before being able to call her a good friend. Love you Writer Sis. #hugs :)