Chapter 12.

Chapter 12.

A month passed with the boys 1st bedroom being completely finished. All their orders had arrived and with everyone putting things away or where Ciara wanted them. She wasn't so mobile now and her mates made her sit or be carried. So as she sat she supervised everyone, letting them know where she wanted things placed. The rooms looked amazing. The nursery was a calm space, plenty of supplies and seating for all to enjoy feeding their sons when Ciara wasn't breast feeding.

She had asked for a breast pump, wanting to make sure she had supplies in the little mini fridge in the room as well. It was pretty much organized and ready. Just awaiting the arrival of their twins. They had enough nappies to sink a ship, but she knew how the cloth ones had made her ill with her first pregnancy so was not going to go down that road with two. Her mates went to extremes with the future baby food with the kitchen needing a brand new cupboard unit just to store it all. The staff had made room for the extra storage space, only too happy to have it.

Everyone had enjoyed a good laugh at that and couldn't blame them both for being so organized. Ciara did put in pre-requests for certain foods to be pureed, with spices knowing she could do that again. Her mates had looked a bit surprised but she explained how her neighbor at the time she had her first son, was Indian and she had asked her about what she fed her baby, re spices for flavoring the babys meals.

Ciara knew her mates would enjoy when they got to taste test for heat with doing feeds later on. Janet had chuckled joking she wished she had known about such things when she had her sons. As had the other women when all sat discussing feeding.

A few more weeks passed and Ciara started to get little cramps. She kept it quiet initially but Janet caught her wince on a few occasions and called the Midwife, having her come straight away and for a stay, depending on how long Ciara would be in labor. Ciara hid it from her mates, Janet was asked to keep it quiet until they knew for sure as her waters had yet to break.

When the midwife did arrive, her mates were a little surprised.

"Ciara?" Layton questioned, as Aidan joined them one morning in their bathroom.

She sat on the toilet waiting to pee, when suddenly it just poured out. She knew as she watched her mates concern suddenly peak.

Ciara reached for a hand each as they moved in on her and she quietly said "Best fill the tub my sexy Dragons, then please go get the midwife?"

She watched them watching her. Then the dawning grins, then shock and worry as they gave her hands a squeeze and raced out leaving her on the toilet.

She chuckled calling "Guys? The tub please?"

Layton raced back in, kissed her hard then got busy with the tub. She cleaned herself and re sat on the closed lid, with towel. Aidan came racing back in with the midwife who praised her mates for their relative calm and being busy getting things ready for her.

She chuckled away enjoying it all, until another mini contraction hit, then winced gripping the toilet seat as she breathed through it.

When able to relax again she reached out to Caitlyn - Mum, Dad, your grandsons are on their way.

All three winced with the squeal of excitement and then the rush from Brecken and Rayan who heard her squeal as well. Layton and Aidan took over telling everyone as the Midwife now helped Ciara into the tub that Layton had filled and set the jets to a slow steady massage against her back to help soothe her as she felt each of the forth coming contractions.

She heard through the bond, her in laws saying they were on their way, and would be there in time for the birth of their grandsons; helping in anyway as well. Aidan alternated with Layton with added shoulder massages and holding hands as Ciara braced against the pain of each contraction as they gradually intensified. The midwife explained the labor would most likely be much shorter than her first time.