Chapter 3.

Chapter 3. Monday:

Ciara stirred feeling somewhat better in body, less aches now. She knew it had to do with their DNA giving her extra healing abilities along with her own. Either way she was grateful and knew they would soon enjoy each other again. She smiled to herself thinking about that and a little excited also about seeing their dragons later that evening.

She lay there thinking, blocking her thoughts, as she looked at her life and the changes happening in it. Dreams she had had, were now flowing. She still couldn't believe it was so real, but looking at the conversations, seeing their parents and her body aching told her it all was very real. Ciara thought of the future, knowing it would be painful for a time but also knowing she had a new family that would support her always.

The love she felt from them was so intense, she would never have believed such love could exist, that it was so many things from physical to thoughts. That flowed so freely from all, that had warmth and comfort with it! She teared up feeling so blessed finally at an older age, but also regretted she couldn't have any more children. They would never get to feel the joy of being a parent, to hold their sons or daughters!

She rolled into the pillow to wipe her eyes jumping slightly at a hold pulling her into Layton.

He asked "Love why the tears?"

She sighed "Because you will never be parents Layton, my body has gone through the change that humans have in later years. I am no longer fertile."

He actually chuckled "Lass never concern yourself with the old human ways, your body is changing and we will wait and see if we are to be blessed. In Dragon years you are quite young and we may well have our little ones later if you are happy to love?"

Ciara sobbed "Oh god, if it were so I would love to Layton."

He chuckled again wiping her eyes as Aidan hugged her from behind now kissing her shoulder adding "Sweetheart we will when we are ready, you need not worry about that now. We wish to have you to ourselves for a little longer Ciara, our little ones can come along when we are ready. Let us have the now to enjoy love, as we desire and do not let mother hurry you into deciding, as Layton and I both know how much she wants grandchildren!"

She grinned as Layton chuckled then kissed her playfully turning her to enjoy a kiss from Aidan who added "We will wait till this evening to see if you are up to some serious loving Ciara. There is no rush and we can still enjoy our mate in many ways."

Ciara groaned as she was suddenly pinned flat to her bed as both did just that! Layton latched onto her nipples, nipping, sucking, pulling the rings and letting them snap back drawing gasps from her. Aidan spread her legs wide parting her lips below, moving her ring to access her clit that he now enjoyed licking, sucking also with little nips making their mate arch up as much as possible from her bed in sensual ecstasy.

She could just read both very happy with their super sensitive mates body reacting to their loving. Both were driving her towards her most intensive orgasm of her life. She literally screamed as she came, feeling them both chuckle with pride at her pleasure.

Ciara shook as she tried to calm down, though felt both her Dragons gently stroking her body helping her to calm down. Both leaned in for kisses also, kissing most of her skin as they felt her settle slowly.

Aidan grinned "We will enjoy a nice hot shower sweetheart, then breakfast and perhaps go out today?"

Layton chuckled adding "Won't that be fun for the nosy neighbors love! And yes we do have a vehicle so we can drive anywhere, perhaps somewhere quite away from the hustle and bustle of the city? We will behave though lass, could not afford to be seen to be different. We'll eat out as well, no arguments, understood?"