Chapter 4.

Chapter 4. Tuesday.

Layton and Aidan stirred before their mate who was resting soundly between them. They talked quietly through their family bond deciding to make a move on getting Ciara ready to leave. They already knew what she needed to do and today they would make the various bookings for traveling as well as touching base with their parents again.

They had their own shared Estate and wanted to move there after Ciara had met the family at the Castle. Both also agreed that much of Ciaras belongings would fit right in with their own mix of styles, also deciding to pre order much of the personal toiletries she loved to use. Aidan added they could buy a few duty free on their travels back to Scotland, plus her favorite's from her current home. They had noted she loved a particular brand of Chocolate that was only made there.

Layton loved her choices in wines, so both agreed to take what they were allowed to travel with then look at possible shipments in the future. That afternoon, evening they were visiting with her mother and son. They knew she was a bit apprehensive but they had assured her it would be OK and that she needed to visit with them passing on their news. This was a major move for her and they themselves felt they had to break the good news in person.

Ciara started to stir feeling their thoughts and sent - Good morning my Dragons.

Both chuckled, Layton replying "Good morning love, we know you slept well, but how is the body this morning?"

Aidan added "Any aches and pains sweetheart? You can always enjoy another hot soak?"

She touched both saying "I'm fine guys, thank you though. I'll be happy with a lovely shower instead and do hope yours is much bigger than mine!"

Both burst out laughing with Layton saying "Oh love it certainly is as you will see. We have large open showers on the Estate and there are lovely large en-suites throughout the Castle. Mum and Dad made sure everything was upgraded to cater for the large men of the Clan. Many period features remain in all our homes lass, but they are most certainly up with the times re modern conveniences."

Chuckling away Aidan added "We need the space as you can see Ciara. Even our beds are large, but perfect for the 3 of us as well. We do have our own separate rooms but will move into just one now, they all have walk in wardrobes and will have space for you sweetheart. We will add to your wardrobe though as you are not really equipped for the harsh Highland winters. We can have a shopping day when we arrive; staying in Aberdeen for a couple of nights, before the drive home."

Smiling she said "Sounds good to me guys, and know we don't get snow or the extreme cold that the UK has. It's one of the reasons Mum and Dad left with us, looking for a warmer climate."

Layton started "You are English love?"

She chuckled "Yes guys, born in the South near London. I do actually have Scottish ancestry somewhere on my Dad's side. Mum's is Jewish/Russian."

Aidan laughed "No wonder we love you Ciara, you are just perfect for us both sweetheart."

Grinning she added "Thanks Aidan, I've also had a great love of Scotland, despite not having been there yet. Have loved the History, the archaeological sites fascinate me, having read a lot about them as well as watching many documentaries on TV, plus I have family there as well."

They laughed semi hugging her as they said they'd visit any she felt the desire to see. But in summer though, winters were too rough for traveling and they felt is wise to allow her to adjust to the new climate. Ciara was only too happy to, not enjoying the cold even in her current home, so to stay put for much of her first winter suited her. A part of her was also looking forward to her first white Christmas as an adult.