Chapters 1-Welcome Back to hell

Authors note
This is my second book, you can check my profile for the first one. I hope you enjoy this book and vote, comment and share.

**********
"Stephen's POV"
I woke up this morning to my sister Sydel jumping on my bed, I got up and stretched my muscles then looked at her with a smile. She's always the one to wake me up in the mornings. 'Oh shit' I almost forgot today is back to school, ugghh which means back to hell. The only reason I get up to go school is because of basketball practice, even though i was a straight A and B student that took advance classes. I know what your thinking 'I jock with brains and still good looking?' Rare I know. I quickly hurried to the bathroom, took a shower and brushed my teeth.The same time I grabbed my things to leave the bedroom, I heard my mother's voice saying that if I don't rush id be late. I let out a sigh then rushed down the stairs, I grabbed a waffle from the plate on the table and rushed out the door telling my family bye.

I arrived to school a minute early luckily, after I finished parking my car I rushed to my first period Trig class with Miss. Spencer. When I stepped into the class I noticed this beautiful girl sitting in the use to be empty seat next to mine. I walked over to my seat and shot her a smile when she looked at me.

"Good morning class, I hope you guys had a good Easter break. And I would like to introduce you to our new student Ayesha Alexander, I trust that you guys would make her feel welcomed." Miss. Spencer said.

When she was finished giving her speech she gestured to Ayesha seat so she could sit. But before Miss. Spencer could start the session the bell rang and everyone left in a rush. Just as I was about to leave the class, I was stopped by Miss. Spencer who gestured for me to come to her. I slowly walked over to Miss. Spencer's desk and stood next to Ayesha who was still apparently inside.

"Mr. Curry I would like if you show Miss. Alexander her way around the school since you both have the same schedule and do all the same subjects. Oh and also one thing before you leave, make sure that she fits in well and protect her and don't lead her into the wrong crowd, I'm counting on you, be her bodyguard." She said strictly.

"Umm, yeah but how do you know we do I the same subjects and have the same time table." I asked curiously.

"Mr. Curry because you do all advance classes and so does Mr. Alexander here, plus I memorized half of my classes schedules." She said with a smile

"Oh, okay." I said before looking at Ayesha and walking out.

Before we walked out the door Miss. Spencer handed us our papers in case we were late for Principle of Business class with Mrs. Jane, which we already are. We walked through the silent hallway not saying a word to each other but my throat was just itching to speak, so I did.

"What country are you from? What's your favorite thing or colour? Do you have siblings? When's your birthday? Tell me one truth about yourself? Um sorry I didn't mean to ask you your business, you don't have to answer I'd you don't want to." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Wow easy there, I'll answer your questions. I'm from Canada, my favorite thing is my room and bed, my favorite colour would have to be purple and blue because those two colors have so many different shades that it can show your emotions whether happy, sad or scared. Yes I have siblings four to be exact, My birthday is March 23. One truth about myself, I love cooking, what about you?" She said giving me a small smile.

"Oh okay, I'm from Ohio. My favorite thing is my car, favorite colour white although it isn't considered a colour I find it quite sophisticated. Yes I have two I siblings, my birthday's March 14. One truth about me is that my first name is actually Wardell." I said looking at her proud of what I'm just said.

I few minutes after we reached in front of our second period class,I rapped on the door and then walked in giving her the paper Miss. Spencer gave us. She nodded then and we took our seats right next to each other. During Mrs. Jane class everyone feel asleep, even Ayesha so I took her book and wrote the rest of the notes and the homework. Five minutes after the bell rang and I pulled Ayesha out of her seat and to the lunch table where me and the gang hang out.

"Hey Yesha!" Jase and Chase said in union.

"Hey guys" She said while hugging both Jase and Chase.

She knows them, but how?

"Wait, what how'd you know them and Yesha?" I asked curiously.

"Excuse my brother for his dumbness, he just has a hard head." Seth said giggling.

"Come on dude we told you about her already, she's our little sis." Chase said.

Oh shit really.

"Oh, yeah I remember now." I said rubbing the side of my temples and sat down with them.

We sat and talked until Nicholas opened his big mouth.

"Guys I think your Yesha has a little crush on someone, call no name get no blame." He said giving me a smerk.

"We know." They said in union.

"Guys stop!" She said hitting them playfully trying to hold back a blush but it came out.

" Soon... Since everyone else is calling you Yesha can I call you Yesha too?" I asked using my pleading eyes.

"Yeah sure Steph." She said with a smile while the boys sat with their mouths opened.

"Blink guys, blink." I said while me and Yesha both laughed at them.

"Awwe guys little Steph, has a crush." Jase said while they all laughed.

I could feel the heard creep up to my cheeks and I just glanced at Yesha who's cheeks were bright pink, then rest my head on the table so no one would see my face. When suddenly Seth opened his mouth.

"Why don't they just date each other, if they now they know they liked each other?" He asked Jase and Chase, they both just shrugged then Jase said.

" I don't know but I would approve, their cute together, but if he hurts her I'll break him."

"Same here." Chase said giving me the death glare, so I put my hands up in defence.

I looked over at Yesha the whole time we were talking, the only time I took my eyes off her was when they asked me questions. Well what the heck even then I don't take my eyes off her, she's so beautiful that my mind can't even comprehend. The bell had rang and everyone rushed out the cafeteria and went to their classes. We walked through the crowd of students that were rushing to their class and went to the library.

"Hey sit on this side, you get to do anything you want." I said grabbing her hands while shooting her a smile.

"Okay Mr. Bodyguard." I blushed at her comment and she just smiled.

We talked for a bit until the bell had rang and it was time to go home, we walked out of the school and went to my car.

"Ma lady may I offer you a ride home?" I asked gesturing towards my car.

"Yes kind sir, I would love that." I opened the door and she hopped in.

I ran over to the drivers side and headed to Yesha's house. We drove the whole five minutes in silence and just listened to the track that was playing. When we got there I watched her as she went into the house then waved goodbye.