Chapter 22

8 months later

___________

Me, Stephen and Sydel were home watching 'The Little Mermaid' ,well we weren't actually paying attention to the TV though.

Sydel was laying on my lap and Stephen's hand were around my belly, waiting for angel to kick again.

"She kicked!" Steph exclaimed as he robbed my belly.

"I wanna feel." Shouted Sydel as she got up in a sitting position before moving Steph's hands and replacing it with hers. As soon as she rest her hands down our little princess kicked again.

"She loves me." Sydel stated and I laughed getting up.

"I'm gonna get a glass of orange juice from the fridge."

"Hurry back." I heard Stephen say as I turned on my heels and walked to the kitchen.

I grabbed the box out of the fridge and a cup of ice. After I finished pouring my juice I placed the box back in the fridge. I sat around the island enjoying my juice when I felt something wet between my legs. I stopped drinking my juice and looked down from where I was sitting. There was a huge puddle of white liquid surrounding me.

"Did you pee yourself, eww gross Ayesha." Sydel said looking me with her face twisted up.

"Stephen, come here!" I shouted.

I heard him running in the kitchen then come to a stop.

"Did you pee yourself again?" He asked and I shook my head in reply.

"My water broke." I said finally looking up. His face held the same expression as mine, shock.

He stood there for a while until finally registering what happened.

"I have to get the bags. Sydel get the keys and unlock the car." Steph said running up the stairs.

"Oh the babies coming!" Sydel exclaimed running out the door with the keys in her hand.

I went to my room and quickly changed into something that wasn't wet and went out to the car.

We sat in the car waiting for Stephen to start the car, he was practically fighting to get the key in the ignition so we could go to the hospital.

There was a sudden pain and I yelped out.

"Are you okay?" Steph asked finally starting the car and pulling it out of the drive way.

"Yeah, just a contraction." I stated.

_____

"Its time to push." The nurse said.

"I was doing that before you said so." I stated squeezing onto Stephen hand.

Both the doctor and Stephen were chanting push.

"I am pushing." I said gripping onto Stephen hand harder until I heard a yelp come from him.

"You are never putting that thing back in my again, oh gosh." I screamed.

"I can see the head."The doctor exclaimed. "Just a couple more push and we're good."

Stephen was wiping the sweat off my head, while I was busy clinging to his hand and trying to push out the baby.

"One more big push." The doctor said.

I pushed with all my might the let out a breath when I heard the doctor say our little angel way here.

Cries filled the room as they showed us our little baby then carried her to be cleaned.

"You did great Yesha." Steph said pecking me on the lips.

The doctor brought our baby over and place her on my chest.

"Our little Riley Elizabeth Curry." Said Stephen taking my hands in his while his other touched Riley's.

"Our little princess." I added." Wait have you called our parents and everyone else yet?"

"Oh snap!" Steph said taking out his phone. "I'm gonna call them and also see what Sydel is doing outside there." He stated walking out the door.

The nurse took Riley while the doctor finished stitching me up. Not long after I dozed off.

________

I woke up to the sound of chatter.

"Oh ma gawd, she's so adorable." I heard my sister Melody say.

"Hey." I greeted so that everyone knew I was awake.

"No fair, I told you I wanted to be here when it happened." Justice said.

"Blame Stephen, he was suppose to be making the calls." I replied putting my hand up in surrender.

"Hey its not my fault I was caught up in the moment." Steph stated." Princess is hungry though."

He handed her to me and I began to feed her, when the door was suddenly pushed open.

"Where is our grandchild?" Both mine and Stephen parents asked in sync.

"She's eating." Steph answered.

"Did you guys rehearse that before you walked in?" I asked and they nodded their head in reply.

"I knew it."

"Where's Sydel?" I asked.

"I'm right here, everyone's pushing me out the way." I heard I voice say from behind Seth and my Brothers.

"Guys let her pass." I said.

"Finally." She breathed out coming over by me to see the baby.

"What's her name?" She asked.

"Riley Elizabeth Curry." Steph said with a smile.

"No more babies yet. One is good for now." My mom stated.

"Or they could just use -" Justice was cut of by the soft knock on the door.

The nurse pushed her head through and told us that visiting time was over then left.

"As I was saying they could just use protection." Justice said finishing what she was saying before being interrupted.

"Not even that for now." Mrs. Curry stated.

"Let's go everyone we'll see them tomorrow when they come home."

_________

Lo siento!!
I'm sorry for the long wait and the short chapter, wait not short buh extra ordinary short. I'm super super busy and its just ugghh *pulls hair*.