Chapter 19

Today began exactly like yesterday, I woke up, got ready for school, Steph picks me up and we head to school. Today is also the last day of my time off from my sisters, Justice and Nicholas. I'm still kinda mad at them but I just might talk to them, eh we'll see. I did say two days.

"We have arrived." Steph said dramatically.

"I still don't get why you do this every time we reach to school." I said laughing lightly.

"To lighten up the mood about having to come to this jail, because if we didnt have to come here to achieve our goals we would be in our huge mansion doing you know what like the other day." He replied sending a wink my way and I instantly flushed.

"That was so long ago." I said covering my face.

I felt his presence behind me as he snaked his hands around my waist.

"I don't like to think last week Tuesday was as you say, so long ago." He said giving me a quick kiss on my neck.

"Oh my gosh, stop it we're in public Steph." I said stepping forward.

I walked into the entrance of the school Steph leading in front of me. The was a sudden halt in our movement causing me to walk right into Stephen's back.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked stepping to the side of him.

"We don't have any class until after lunch, the teachers are having a meeting. Seth says he think its for the venue for graduation." He stated.

"But isn't graduation like four whole months away?" I asked.

"Yeah it's a tradition, I don't know why but they always do." He replied. "Now let's get to homeroom."

___

Me and Steph were sitting in homeroom, everyone was in their little groups talking , playing random games or being the cliche bad group and small smoking.

"I'm going by Seth and the rest, I'll be back real quick okay babe." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

As soon as he left I went on my phone and began scrolling through my instagram.

"Can we just talk already." I heard a voice say and I looked up to see it was Justice.

"Two days isn't all that hard you know. And I was thinking about talking to you guys today though." I stated.

She sat in the seat next to me and sighed.

"I love you but you act like a child at time, you know that right." She stated.

"How exactly?" I asked.

"Come on not talking to us for two days was a really childish move. We're soon out of here and you can't just say you're gonna stop talking to your boss for two days when they do something you don't like." She answered.

I nodded my head in response.

"Is Ayesha still giving me attitude? Did Stephen not give you any?" She asked with a evil smirk on her face.

"I'm not, don't." I whisper yelled at her.

"Aye Stephen why you ain't hit it last night huh?" Justice shouted across the room in the direction where Steph was.

He just looked up and shook his head before going right back to talking to Seth. I swear a was literally red at this moment.

"I told you not to." I said smacking Justice on her hand.

"Ouch girl, your heavy handed. How many times I gotta tell you that." She said grabbing hold of my hands.

I grinned then stuck out my tonge at her." Good."